i hate her so much

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
all those lies about liking bass players, asking me about how my practice went , asking me about the jazz exams, all BS. she never gave a fuck about me or any of these things, she just wanted some incel to listen to her life problems. good thing i wil never see her again.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, plukee, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Yes, you are free now... Free to make more threads about her! 😃

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 20399, theRiderEffect and 7 others
You remind me of this guy from 2018

A6C05963 B450 4D97 9F69 28C32AFD1E92

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, theRiderEffect, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
Is love real or is it a sickness?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 24459
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 21735
U don’t even know her enough to hate her

This Dog can never stop being abused
being abused is his religion his destiny

He gets abused by his hairline by this random pizza girl by his oneitis by this posters here
He will forever be a caged Dog trying to unchain but only to fail so miserably he bites his own tongue and chockes on his own saliva

NEVER BEGAN
TOTALLY OVER!

no point in talking to girls irl
I really begin to not understand you tbh. You look good. You should be able to mog taken girls' boyfriends into suicide. 5'10 is not a mogger height, but you can compensate with sheer size. And rape is just a buzzword for sub-Chad.

As long as you mog, you'll get pussy. Unless mentally insane.

. You look good
if i looked good id have gotten laid by now because i have had plenty of exposure already

. You should be able to mog taken girls' boyfriends into suicide. 5'10 is not a mogger height, but you can compensate with sheer size.
you have absolutely no way of knowing if you mog him or not. also remember that any decent girl has at least 10 guys like Maher simping for her

And rape is just a buzzword for sub-Chad.
better looking guys have had terible results doing this type of shit. girls HATE it

if i looked good id have gotten laid by now because i have had plenty of exposure already

you have absolutely no way of knowing if you mog him or not. also remember that any decent girl has at least 10 guys like Maher simping for her

better looking guys have had terible results doing this type of shit. girls HATE it
You will never learn...

all those lies about liking bass players, asking me about how my practice went , asking me about the jazz exams, all BS. she never gave a fuck about me or any of these things, she just wanted some incel to listen to her life problems. good thing i wil never see her again.
You could write songs about these sluts instead of threads

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735