I hate how being a loner is so rare.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
Literally everyone has friends at school and are neurotypical. Meanwhile, I try to talk to people and they get bored of me. If you're unattractive or are just not NT enough. No one wants to be with you. If you're both, then JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 20891
Literally everyone has friends at school and are neurotypical. Meanwhile, I try to talk to people and they get bored of me. If you're unattractive or are just not NT enough. No one wants to be with you. If you're both, then JFL.
Good post.
The only exception the the NT rule are chadlites+, they'll be popular no matter how socially incapable they are.

Just listen, smile and laugh when appropriate, don't be monotone, and try to add something here and there and people will like you.

Good post.
The only exception the the NT rule are chadlites+, they'll be popular no matter how socially incapable they are.
grats on the inch you grew since two days ago, mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
grats on the inch you grew since two days ago, mirin
I think i just miscalculated my height 3 months ago JFL. Or i have grown 2cm in 3 months. If so mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17735
@Zer0/∞ NTpill:feelswhy:

subhuman + non NT = reddit mod recipe

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, TheDragon, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person