I hate how entitled women are, they always expect men to pay for everything

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
My friend told me about a roadtrip he went on recently, it was 3 guys and 2 girls in the car. They were all friends from uni. When it was time to fill up on gas all the guys chimed in and paid but the women didn't even say anything, they just sat there and took for granted that all the guys would pay. My friend told me this because he was a little frustrated over it, idk why he didn't confront them.

One time me and a few friends threw a party in highschool, we invited a few girls from another school and when the girls got there they said that their parents had taken all their alcohol, obviously a fucking lie, they didn't even ask us if it was okay to take our alcohol, they just grabbed our beer and started drinking it when they arrived. The best part about this is that one of these girls are sharing feminist articles on facebook jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9837, MusicMaxxingMidget and 4 others
The average woman literally doesn't even have to work. She can just marry a rich guy when she's young & live a life of luxury.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4310
Females getting free shit is remenants of a previous age. Tbh in situations like this you should just stand up for yourself. I dont buy women free shit because its pointless. She would be paying for you if she was chad. Tbh if a woman wouldnt buy you shomething she isnt interested in you.

My mother is 40, and she still has simps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765