I hate how looksmaxing become a trend

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
All who were normies in 2020 now are looksmaxed AF and are htns now

Mogging was much easier even few years ago, now everyone is good looking

women have been looksmaxing/frauding for over 100 years not only difference is men are doing it too now

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and butterworld
women have been looksmaxing/frauding for over 100 years not only difference is men are doing it too now
I don't care what woman to do , any ltb is 10/10 to me unless alt or slavic

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, butterworld, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
its good because now most people have the predisposition that its just a meme and isnt real which means they wont do it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, raleqtambrobret, 97baHater and 1 other person
If they become more knowledgeable about women's nature, that could be a positive thing. Normies should learn about hypergamy, women's ever-increasing standards, involuntary celibacy, the impact of physical beauty on everyone's lives, and similar topics.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and 97baHater
If they become more knowledgeable about women's nature, that could be a positive thing. Normies should learn about hypergamy, women's ever-increasing standards, involuntary celibacy, the impact of physical beauty on everyone's lives, and similar topics.
This part is just bullshit blaxpill that has nothing to do with anything
I'm talking about looksmaxing

This part is just bullshit blaxpill that has nothing to do with anything
I'm talking about looksmaxing

One thing leads to another. Some normies might ask themselves why they got to self-improve so much in order to please women. They might question themselves about the gaslighting and how people say physical beauty is not important when it clearly is. They might wonder how much physical beauty impacts their lives. This inevitably leads to the blackpill.

One thing leads to another. Some normies might ask themselves why they got to self-improve so much in order to please women. They might question themselves about the gaslighting and how people say physical beauty is not important when it clearly is. They might wonder how much physical beauty impacts their lives. This inevitably leads to the blackpill.
No. Stop being boring retard, some black pill is common sense , some is life experience of extreme deviation like truecels ( very ugly)

No. Stop being boring retard, some black pill is common sense , some is life experience of extreme deviation like truecels ( very ugly)
The only retard here is you. You can barely spell and use appropriate punctuation. It's cringeworthy to read your posts. And you can't express yourself clearly. It's like you're drunk.

Anyway, what I said about the blackpill is true. It might be a positive thing if more normies learned about the importance of looks and women's nature.

The only retard here is you. You can barely spell and use appropriate punctuation. It's cringeworthy to read your posts. And you can't express yourself clearly. It's like you're drunk.

Anyway, what I said about the blackpill is true. It might be a positive thing if more normies learned about the importance of looks and women's nature.
I'm not even trying to speak English normal lol fuck off not my language I don't use it besides this site

No it's not true, you are incel kid who never fucked a bitch

I'm not even trying to speak English normal lol fuck off not my language I don't use it besides this site

No it's not true, you are incel kid who never fucked a bitch

"Incel" is a meaningless word. People throw it around like "racist", "fascist" or "Nazi" when they want to denigrate someone they dislike.

"I put my peepee in a pussy. You didn't."

Seriously? That's all you have to say? You uncultured troglodyte.

"Incel" is a meaningless word. People throw it around like "racist", "fascist" or "Nazi" when they want to denigrate someone they dislike.

"I put my peepee in a pussy. You didn't."

Seriously? That's all you have to say? You uncultured troglodyte.
?
You are brain-dead
I didn't use it in that way as liberals label people Nazi or anything
I labeled you an incel, because you are so below average you can't comprehend how it's in real life since you are excluded for being in an extreme of standard deviation. Same situation as of guys like Jared Leto being gigachads who experienced opposite, and got everything gifted because of their looks

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
K shami ruined it and tiktok lol especially when foids join PSL communitys and causes a havoc for simps

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
?
You are brain-dead
I didn't use it in that way as liberals label people Nazi or anything
You threw it around without knowing me or my face, so we both know the adjective was used for the sole purpose of insulting me, not rating me.

I labeled you an incel, because you are so below average
Again, you don't know me or my face. The word is meaninglessly thrown around for the sole purpose of insulting a person that you dislike.

you can't comprehend how it's in real life since you are excluded for being in an extreme of standard deviation.
Nope. I'm average. I was rated by some members in DM. They said I'm a MTN with potential to become HTN. Where are your arguments now?

Same situation as of guys like Jared Leto being gigachads who experienced opposite, and got everything gifted because of their looks
Retarded analogy.

You threw it around without knowing me or my face, so we both know the adjective was used for the sole purpose of insulting me, not rating me.

Again, you don't know me or my face. The word is meaninglessly thrown around for the sole purpose of insulting a person that you dislike.

Nope. I'm average. I was rated by some members in DM. They said I'm a MTN with potential to become HTN. Where are your arguments now?

Retarded analogy.
Boring fag, no need to know exactly how you look like when you spill black pilled takes from 2019
Either literally a child or very ugly

Muh rated in DMS. Ok I got you, not very ugly. Just an ltn probably short too

REtarded analogy? Why? St.blackops2cel and Jared Leto are both extremes and don't represent normal.

the idea of men doing it has gained attention via incels

men havent necessarily been doing it more

Normies sexual frustration leads them to virtue signal. The bluepill tells them that in order to get women, they need to respect them and treat them well. The more they get rejected, the more sexually frustrated they become and their social conditioning leads them into a feedback loop of soyness and virtue signalling. Normies wont accept the blackpill because their ego doesnt allow them to

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Normies sexual frustration leads them to virtue signal. The bluepill tells them that in order to get women, they need to respect them and treat them well. The more they get rejected, the more sexually frustrated they become and their social conditioning leads them into a feedback loop of soyness and virtue signalling. Normies wont accept the blackpill because their ego doesnt allow them to
Normies are getting blowjobs at night clubs every week

Dude, you have no clue...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and HTN_Mentalcel
Normies are getting blowjobs at night clubs every week

Dude, you have no clue...
Yeah not in my country though, you live in russia.

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yeah not in my country though, you live in russia.
I don't live in Russia .....
Even arvid in Sweden talked about how mtns got dick sucked by random girls at parties .

Boring fag
Uncultured way of expressing yourself.

no need to know exactly how you look like when you spill black pilled takes from 2019
I've read your post history. You resort to insults like "incel" and "autistic" when you are losing an argument.

You also talked about high inhibition being an incel trait in another thread. For someone who lectures people about this, you should know that chimping out and acting hysterical whenever someone disagrees with you is not a masculine trait; it makes you look like a teenage girl with borderline personality disorder on her period.

Either literally a child or very ugly
You use extremes to define people based on how they react to your opinions.

"Agrees with me" = Chad, Jared Lato, high SMV.

"Disagrees with me" = Incel, child, ugly.

Pathetic.

Muh rated in DMS. Ok I got you, not very ugly. Just an ltn probably short too
MTN with potential to become HTN. Not short, at least for my region.

REtarded analogy? Why? St.blackops2cel and Jared Leto are both extremes and don't represent normal.
I'm not at the extremes, nor are most people in contact with looksmaxing out there, that's why it's retarded. Even on this forum a lot of people are regular looking despite what some members who insist everyone is LTN say.

I'm done with you. You can reply to this if you want, but I know this discussion is going nowhere, so I'm going to end it here.

I don't live in Russia .....
Even arvid in Sweden talked about how mtns got dick sucked by random girls at parties .
Arvid is oldcel alot has changed in the past few years, proven by stats too. I left my country on vacation and been approached and shit, i just need to leave my country tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Uncultured way of expressing yourself.

I've read your post history. You resort to insults like "incel" and "autistic" when you are losing an argument.

You also talked about high inhibition being an incel trait in another thread. For someone who lectures people about this, you should know that chimping out and acting hysterical whenever someone disagrees with you is not a masculine trait; it makes you look like a teenage girl with borderline personality disorder on her period.

You use extremes to define people based on how they react your opinions.

"Agrees with me" = Chad, Jared Lato, high SMV.

"Disagrees with me" = Incel, child, ugly.

Pathetic.

MTN with potential to become HTN. Not short, at least for my region.

I'm not at the extremes, nor are most people in contact with looksmaxing out there, that's why it's retarded. Even on this forum a lot of people are regular looking despite what some members who insist everyone is LTN say.

I'm done with you. You can reply to this if you want, but I know this discussion is going nowhere, so I'm going to end it here.
Took you 10 minutes to write this essay jfl

You even what? Read through my posts? What argument?
Don't understand what you yap about at all

You seem hysterical jfl I write calm responses to you

Go to doctor , Mr cultured man ahahh

Normies are good for life and sex . Deal with it

@Madridista can you even read? What the fuck is your brain

Did you get what I was saying about Jared Leto? That it's so rare to be like that so it doesn't even matter to discuss his life experience ....

You are nil iq, not gonna go far

@Madridista can you even read? What the fuck is your brain

Did you get what I was saying about Jared Leto? That it's so rare to be like that so it doesn't even matter to discuss his life experience ....

You are nil iq, not gonna go far

Ignored. Have a nice day.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
the idea of men doing it has gained attention via incels

men havent necessarily been doing it more
every normie frauds too legit every1 trys soo hard same as this forum without hardmaxxing

what about the airport what
its just where you see 20 year old softmaxxed normies everywhere,i cant belive you dont think the average dude is frauding

its just where you see 20 year old softmaxxed normies everywhere,i cant belive you dont think the average dude is frauding
ive been to the airport, this is exaggerated