I hate how my teenage years will end soon and ill still be a khhv by then

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
It's so brutal, my teenage years are slipping away from me and now I'm almost 17 and still khhv. College I can't even ascend cause nobody there dates manlets so once I'm done with college I'll be 18 and pretty much have a year left of teenagehood. Not to mention after college idfk where you'd meet foids to begin with. I don't plan on going uni bc I don't wanna wage slave my entire life but fuck, what do I even do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Arcturus, N1666 and 3 others
@PeakIncels @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @wastedspermcel

• +1
Reactions: kalluss, PeakIncels and wastedspermcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, gods lonely man, moreplatesmoreweigh and 3 others
I think you should worry more about what job to do after school than worrying if u can get pussy or not, coz sex is only temporary pleasure focus on finding a job or smt that Garautee u good money so u can live afford surgery if needed etc

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I think you should worry more about what job to do after school than worrying if u can get pussy or not, coz sex is only temporary pleasure focus on finding a job or smt that Garautee u good money so u can live afford surgery if needed etc
I don't need surgery tbh my face is fine and height is like my only issue

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I thought that too. I thought if I educationmaxx that will help me land a good career and all the 'good' girls (HQNPs) would see me as more suitable. Biggest regret of my life.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and PeakIncels
I thought that too. I thought if I educationmaxx that will help me land a good career and all the 'good' girls (HQNPs) would see me as more suitable. Biggest regret of my life.
my nigga pussy in teenager years is only for htns and shit, focus on trying to find a good job now idc if you study, invest, or shit but focus on having a stable income in the near future, if u do then you will be able to afford everything you need, enjoy your life, pussy can wait

• +1
my nigga pussy in teenager years is only for htns and shit, focus on trying to find a good job now idc if you study, invest, or shit but focus on having a stable income in the near future, if u do then you will be able to afford everything you need, enjoy your life, pussy can wait
But for what? Money won't really do anything especially if I'm gonna be khhv for the rest of my life. I can get surgeries, sure but I'm already a mtn, and mtns are good enough for ltr and slaying anyways. The issue is that I'm manlet and lifts won't help either. LL is too risky and unknown and not even worth exploring.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and SecularIslamist
Maybe I've been unlucky. I really don't know. But I do regret not being more proactive in trying to find a gf/wife. I am now 29 and I'm doing all I can, the problem is 95% of MTB+ are in LTRs already.

• So Sad
  • +1
"just be nt bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
but ive do seen alot of manlet dating tall htb in hs

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Maybe I've been unlucky. I really don't know. But I do regret not being more proactive in trying to find a gf/wife. I am now 29 and I'm doing all I can, the problem is 95% of MTB+ are in LTRs already.
marriage is a joke tbh, and so is having child's, the world made u think you need to have kids because otherwise you get bbc penetrated but it's cap, your contributing to the overpopulation, live your life and enjoy it

if u don't feel like having a family, just don't

"just be nt bro"
What's funny is I can easily fake being NT Irl so being nt means nothing. I can talk to females without issue and shit which means I'm already NT. My looks aren't an issue been rated and treated as a mtn my entire life so I'm convinced it's manletism

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and PeakIncels
But for what? Money won't really do anything especially if I'm gonna be khhv for the rest of my life. I can get surgeries, sure but I'm already a mtn, and mtns are good enough for ltr and slaying anyways. The issue is that I'm manlet and lifts won't help either. LL is too risky and unknown and not even worth exploring.
idk then tbh bro, just have fun enjoy your life you don't need a gf to do that

• +1
marriage is a joke tbh, and so is having child's, the world made u think you need to have kids because otherwise you get bbc penetrated but it's cap, your contributing to the overpopulation, live your life and enjoy it

if u don't feel like having a family, just don't
Wake up. Depopulation agenda is well underway. Only in the last 10 years people are taking it seriously.

The global population is gonna look like a shitcoin crash by the end of the century.

• +1
Wake up. Depopulation agenda is well underway. Only in the last 10 years people are taking it seriously.

The global population is gonna look like a shitcoin crash by the end of the century.
ok fair point but you aren't the only one on the planet lol, unless you really want a family then u don't have to have kids in your life you can do very well on your own

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ok fair point but you aren't the only one on the planet lol, unless you really want a family then u don't have to have kids in your life you can do very well on your own
You seem okay to live on your own. I'm not. Lots of people are living in their present. They underestimate how many people are gonna come and go in their lives including family members. While others 'move on' you'll.be left behind.

I believe in family. I want a wife and kids. Not too many. 3 is more than enough.

• +1
You seem okay to live on your own. I'm not. Lots of people are living in their present. They underestimate how many people are gonna come and go in their lives including family members. While others 'move on' you'll.be left behind.

I believe in family. I want a wife and kids. Not too many. 3 is more than enough.
If u believe in family then it's good go for it but I personally think anyone can live and have a good life even without the need of kids

just don't idk how to explain don't make it your whole life bro

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and SecularIslamist
If u believe in family then it's good go for it but I personally think anyone can live and have a good life even without the need of kids

just don't idk how to explain don't make it your whole life bro
I'm nearly 30.

The only person I talk to is my mother and brother..in fact 90% of my WhatsApp calls are from my mother. The other 10% my uncle, brother or sister. My father passed away. I have "friends" but they have other priorities. We are not children or young adults.

Really there is no one else. I can imagine my future rotting by myself and I die and my body lays undiscovered for years.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and looksmaxxing223

That's because of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and SecularIslamist
I'm nearly 30.

The only person I talk to is my mother and brother..in fact 90% of my WhatsApp calls are from my mother. The other 10% my uncle, brother or sister. My father passed away. I have "friends" but they have other priorities. We are not children or young adults.

Really there is no one else. I can imagine my future rotting by myself and I die and my body lays undiscovered for years.
sorry to hear bro
tbh idk what to tell u rn
not having a family is something but not having social connects at all irl is another thing I don't know how to help you with
I hope things will get better for u
again sry
:(

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
I'm nearly 30.

I won't motivate u coz I don't wanna give false hope or bs you feel me bro? that's why I'm not really being positive

• So Sad
  • +1
I'm nearly 30.

My sisters won't reproduce I'm already sure of it. One of my sisters has never even had a bf and is mentally ill, other one is a landwhale who'll probably just work herself to death and the youngest one, well idk

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PeakIncels
My sisters won't reproduce I'm already sure of it. One of my sisters has never even had a bf and is mentally ill, other one is a landwhale who'll probably just work herself to death and the youngest one, well idk
Btw both sisters are already 20+

I won't motivate u coz I don't wanna give false hope or bs you feel me bro? that's why I'm not really being positive
Tbh my brother (33) and sister (31) are in the exact same position. That's my last hope tbh we are all in the same position, so we can rot together and do a welfare check. My bro is divorced and has a child (who he never sees). Otherwise all of us heading into a future where we don't reproduce.

• +1
Tbh my brother (33) and sister (31) are in the exact same position. That's my last hope tbh we are all in the same position, so we can rot together and do a welfare check. My bro is divorced and has a child (who he never sees). Otherwise all of us heading into a future where we don't reproduce.
at least one of u three tried bro, that's something right

• +1
How tall is your brother btw

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
and succeeded too

• +1
  • So Sad