I hate individuality

mug

mug

Sicko
People who put extra effort into seeming unique or different are automatically insecure cucks in my mind…

Everyone should want to fit in and have the amount of individuality that is natural…

And you’ll notice most of the people who try to stand out are already ugly to begin with.

My goal is to be a cookie cutter dad from the 50s im going to be strict and proper and have a wife who is stay at home.

Whenever I see a group of cosplayers or a fat retard wearing a covid mask, my natural instinct is to blow their head off.

Every man should be eating steak potatoes broccoli and oj and bacon eggs and pancakes.

Every woman should be a stay at home mom whos only concern is being emotional support for her children and baking cakes and making meals for her family.

Every man should be the bread winner and provide a role model for his sons to follow and provide them with strict treatment but also explain why this treatment is necessary.

I think even late 1800s parents are more ideal because their children were still very conservative but the boomers 1950s parents made them become liberal….

So I think late 1800s parents style of parenting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Poopless One and raleqtambrobret
People who put extra effort into seeming unique or different are automatically insecure cucks in my mind…

Everyone should want to fit in and have the amount of individuality that is natural…

And you’ll notice most of the people who try to stand out are already ugly to begin with.

My goal is to be a cookie cutter dad from the 50s im going to be strict and proper and have a wife who is stay at home.

Whenever I see a group of cosplayers or a fat retard wearing a covid mask, my natural instinct is to blow their head off.

Every man should be eating steak potatoes broccoli and oj and bacon eggs and pancakes.

Every woman should be a stay at home mom whos only concern is being emotional support for her children and baking cakes and making meals for her family.

Every man should be the bread winner and provide a role model for his sons to follow and provide them with strict treatment but also explain why this treatment is necessary.

View attachment 3217426

I think even late 1800s parents are more ideal because their children were still very conservative but the boomers 1950s parents made them become liberal….

So I think late 1800s parents style of parenting
npc retard