I hate insecure foids. You will always have haters no matter how good looking you get.

altbones

altbones

Bronze
I hate insecure foids who but there pain on others and have other full some type of way it’s not my fault that you have shitty genes and someone call you out for it. It’s so fucking annoying. It’s always the weirdos and the fucking uglyce. They can all just go ER. Honestly even if you get better looking people will become jealous of you, envy of you, and trick and manipulate you into thinking your sub5. No matter how good looking you get. You will always have haters.

I hate insecure foids who but there pain on others and have other full some type of way it’s not my fault that you have shitty genes and someone call you out for it. It’s so fucking annoying. It’s always the weirdos and the fucking uglyce. They can all just go ER. Honestly even if you get better looking people will become jealous of you, envy of you, and trick and manipulate you into thinking your sub5. No matter how good looking you get. You will always have haters.
I love insecure foids