I hate it when Germans say "Mom" and "Dad"

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Why are the social media addicts at my school not saying "Mutter/Mama" and "Vater/Papa" it's so weird. They are such tryhards at trying to imitate generic teens from american Tv-Shows . And most of them can't even form a coherent sentence in english , due to them being typical jocks and sluts, so they don't need education to get through life anyway. Fuken idiots not talking in proper German and using incoherent frankenstein sentences, where every 3rd word is an either incorrectly used or awfully pronounced english word and the german words have fucking deathnic pronunciation as if they just came out of Syria even though their family is made up of typical blond cucks with 0 pigments. Jfl @ German teens and tweens

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Patriot, Deleted member 9380 and 9 others
hab nicht gelesen tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 7125
Post image

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 7125
ngl, i also hearing some teens in my EU country talking a mix of english and native jfl what's wrong with those burgerized cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, stuckneworleans, CursedOne and 2 others
fuken bump

jfl
meiner Erfahrung nach sind die, die am besten Englisch können auch die, die am wenigsten Anglizismen im echten Leben hernehmen

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, lutte and Deleted member 7125
America is just that popular bro. idk what to tell you

ich bin aber auch meinem Dialekt treu. Vor allem weil wir ziemlich lustige Schimpfwörter haben

Mein Liebling: Grischbal
Die Modernen möchtegern bairischen Jugendlichen sind oft zu überfordert mit dem Wort

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 7125
If you do that here you're gonna be made fun of

Why are the social media addicts at my school not saying "Mutter/Mama" and "Vater/Papa" it's so weird. They are such tryhards at trying to imitate generic teens from american Tv-Shows . And most of them can't even form a coherent sentence in english , due to them being typical jocks and sluts, so they don't need education to get through life anyway. Fuken idiots not talking in proper German and using incoherent frankenstein sentences, where every 3rd word is an either incorrectly used or awfully pronounced english word and the german words have fucking deathnic pronunciation as if they just came out of Syria even though their family is made up of typical blond cucks with 0 pigments. Jfl @ German teens and tweens
geil

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 7125
jfl
meiner Erfahrung nach sind die, die am besten Englisch können auch die, die am wenigsten Anglizismen im echten Leben hernehmen
Kann ich bestätigen

@LastGerman

And yet they all can drive without any efforts whatsoever, specially females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
jfl @ not using birth giver and semen planter

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3990 and TsarTsar444
curries do the same jfl
hindi is 50% hindi and 50% engrish

bavarians eat cow tits and balls

We dont *anymore
We lived in poverty for a long time and learnt how to get the most out of the things we had

Dampfnudeln mit Zwetschgentauch is godlike
Zwetschgendatschi aswell
But in general, (traditional) bavarian diet is pretty cucked ngl. Lots of PUFAs etc.

Last edited:
We dont *anymore
We lived in poverty for a long time and learnt how to get the most out of the things we had

Dampfnudeln mit Zwetschgentauch is godlike
Zwetschgendatschi aswell
But in general, (traditional) bavarian diet is pretty cucked ngl. Lots of PUFAs etc.
des war a kompliment :/
a shame you don't, balls are delicious
Wdym PUFAs? Olive oil? Or were you really using rapeseed and shit before everyone else?

des war a kompliment :/
a shame you don't, balls are delicious
Wdym PUFAs? Olive oil? Or were you really using rapeseed and shit before everyone else?
Pork fat has lot of pufas for example. Nuts and seeds aswell

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Pork fat has lot of pufas for example. Nuts and seeds aswell
Oh right, didn't think of that
But pufas in pork was probably whay lower then than now. afaik pig feed then mainly was potatos and grain leftovers (not ideal but it's not soy and rapeseed) with stuff like whey and crabapples sometimes. And the pigs then were often on pasture unlike today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Oh right, didn't think of that
But pufas in pork was probably whay lower then than now. afaik pig feed then mainly was potatos and grain leftovers (not ideal but it's not soy and rapeseed) with stuff like whey and crabapples sometimes. And the pigs then were often on pasture unlike today
How many languages do you know buddyboyo
You seem too smart for my liking

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
How many languages do you know buddyboyo
You seem too smart for my liking
I'm a ruralite but we're not farmers ourselves, I only know a few. But nutrition and its history is so underrated when it comes to understanding human history, especially wrt class etc.

I know German and Spanish, I won't count Danish or Norweigan because all scandinavian languages might as well be classified as one imo. But i can read and understand Danish and Norweigan better than most swedes. Might learn French and/or Portuguese too, French for impressing ppl and Portuguese for jbwmaxxing but idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back