I hate it when greycels post lensdistorted pics with weird angles

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Used to the same where i would litteraly look down on my camera causing giga uee and have it gigaclose making my face narrow, with very weird lighting.Now that I know these factors I legit look much better in selfies. Water thread , but I just see so many greycels in the rating section do these mistakes lol.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 1400
infinite psl when i fraud
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7125
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 7125
Some guys fishing for validation instead of asking for advice. Foid behavior

I used to do the same and I was wondering why I have excessive UEE, I was going to rope because of it ngl
Shitty selfie:
247918A0 6F5D 4069 A772 AADB404E3AB4

After taking pics from distance with back camera:
45440E08 B82E 4C28 959C 2A1AE495CEFD
E1BE110C 9731 4871 BD99 3FC622C808BE

P.S I know I know my eye area looks like shit and my glasses are horrible but I just wanted to say that a selfie taken very close with front camera can make your uee tremendous as f

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
0 its a joke greycels dont know how to fraud thats why they have shit pics
Well not letting lens distortion fuck up your face is hardly frauding, rather quite the opposite, you'll forever be a "huh?" victim now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 1400
Well not letting lens distortion fuck up your face is hardly frauding, rather quite the opposite, you'll forever be a "huh?" victim now
over for my "huh?" iq

Weird logic tbh ngl.
When taking a pic from a meter away with back camera we're just trying to avoid lens distortion to look as normal as possible. I don't see where the fraud is in trying to look normal I mean as people see you irl with their own eyes

• +1
I look better with lens distortion tbh

• Hmm...