I hate leftists, but I hate the right 1000x more

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
leftism is nothing more than an unrealistic childish belief. As much as I disagree with it, I atleast can somewhat understand its origin and why it exists.

It’s almost as if the beliefs a girl would originally have as a child were maintained throughout her life into adulthood without them ever changing.

This wouldn’t exist as long as those people were eventually taught how the world really works and as a result grew out of said beliefs.

With “rightist” beliefs however, you have people who belive they are right but are nothing more than brainwashed, even more than the left I’d say.

Their beliefs originate from men trying to make something inherently broken due to how unnatural it is (society) somehow work, which will truly never work.

One thing you can see this in is mainly Christian people with far right beliefs. This type of person might be worse than the most faggot Troon you could ever run into.

It’s evident that deep down they reject these values that they are meant to abide to yet they’d take offence to when this is pointed out to them.

An example is how they recently have started hating Jews and loving hitler (much more popular these days amongst them) whilst oblivious that they follow a Jews religion and that hitler hated the religion too.

Another is how you’d even see them “vril” posting. Just lol man. Funniest thing is they’d do that, you’d tell them that this is pagan behaviour and they’d say “haha jew Christ is king” as if Jesus wasn’t washing feet and preaching submissiveness. jfl man until Christianity is banished Jews quite literally will never stop running shit.

But of course they don’t know that, they are brainwashed just as much as they believe leftists are.

To make it worse they have the audacity to even think they share beliefs that I’d have. Both are just as insufferable as the other. All of this boils down to religion btw. Root problem of it all.

I gotta stop with these think piece walls of text ffs

Your english is fucking trash dawg

Imagine being leftist
That people should be burned