I hate liberals and westerners so much

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Exporting their pump and dump culture so now foids have high standards, give foids so much welfare she doesnt need a man, give us shitty foods which shrinks jaws, make us mouthbreathe, preach atheism, non virgin degeneracy, SJW culture and the list goes on and on

Before pump and dump chad has one gf and is faithful and everyone has their looksmatch and no desperate soys to shower with cash and attention to foids now it is all ruined. Just get drunk and play vidya all day

It is what it is

the world would probably be better off if the communist's had won the cold war, communism was less degenerate and internationalist than the capitalist west. I'm not saying communism was good, I'm saying that western liberalism is worse.

the world would probably be better off if the communist's had won the cold war, communism was less degenerate and internationalist than the capitalist west. I'm not saying communism was good, I'm saying that western liberalism is worse.
Capitalism is good for incels. Work hard and you get a foid now the welfare state gives her enough

what is vidya