Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Trilogy, Deleted member 30120 and 2 others
Me too, my brain hurts and I feel suffocated

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
same but maybe cause im autistic

Autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
same. at school during lunch i just go to empty classrooms on the top floor so that i dont have to see or hear anyone

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Noise canceling headphones made my life a lot easier living on a loud street in a noisy house

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 30120
Holy fuck you guys are all actually autistic
I live with trucks and cars all night and day, my room is positioned directly beside a washing machine where my NEET brother uses it multiple times a day, the toilet where my NEET brother cleans his bongs and spends an hour in there per day, the lounge where my parents (literally) yell, my father works remotely and has meetings all day, and my room is directly beside the shower which my brother uses for 60 minutes+parents showers. Do you have this too? If you do and you dont mind then I guess I'm autistic and you aren't

I live with trucks and cars all night and day, my room is positioned directly beside a washing machine where my NEET brother uses it multiple times a day, the toilet where my NEET brother cleans his bongs and spends an hour in there per day, the lounge where my parents (literally) yell, my father works remotely and has meetings all day, and my room is directly beside the shower which my brother uses for 60 minutes+parents showers. Do you have this too? If you do and you dont mind then I guess I'm autistic and you aren't

why would someone use a washing machine multiple times per day

why would someone use a washing machine multiple times per day
He legit has 3 racks of clothes drying right now idk how, maybe 1 on average per day for him but multiple times including when my parents use it

He legit has 3 racks of clothes drying right now idk how, maybe 1 on average per day for him but multiple times including when my parents use it

why

go up to him rn and ask him why

go up to him rn and ask why

Noise cancelling headphones are always autistic unless you’re shooting a gun or using power tools just listen to music

Noise cancelling headphones are always autistic unless you’re shooting a gun or using power tools just listen to music
No music doesn't cancel it, I don't think you have experienced true noise. I get ringing ears from it

Baby trait
Literal babies hate noise like u, thats how weak u are

Incel trait over

I always wear headphones without anything playing when in the train station or having lunch by myself :Comfy:
Over

i need to preserve my hearing so i'll be effective in the field. #civilwar #collapse

I hate loud people