Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Saint Casanova
Nigga is struggling with x+5=10 questions 🤣

Just wait until you see calculus, matrices, vectors ect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, lemonnz, Nirvana and 4 others

those things at the level taught in most universities are not much more difficult than high school algebra

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
those things at the level taught in most universities are not much more difficult than high school algebra
Maths at uni is much more abstract and confusing. High school maths is extremely straight forward. You just memorise which technique to use for which problem easily.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, xantrooper and Saint Casanova
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
i got a math test tomorrow wish me luck bhais :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, xantrooper and moreplatesmoreweigh
I’m naturally good at maths so I don’t try in class 😎

• +1
Reactions: matka
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh

bro my physics professor is bringing up sin and cos

and I'm like nigger what the fuck does that even mean

• JFL
nigga im gonna rip out your brain from your fuckign cranium and use it tbh
Bruh I got the highest score in the class on last years final exam then my teacher sat down next to me last Tuesday and kept telling me I was gonna fail:lul: ok old hag

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
bro my physics professor is bringing up sin and cos

and I'm like nigger what the fuck does that even mean
In what context 🤣 sin and cos is basic trigonometry. Are you using it to find angles and sides or in a complex topic ?

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Maths in uni is a whole fucking different level than high school :feelskek::feelskek:, high school math is light work

Maths at uni is much more abstract and confusing. High school maths is extremely straight forward. You just memorise which technique to use for which problem easily.
if you are learning it correctly and not just memorizing, it is hardly any different. If you are just a memorycel you should not be in STEM anyways.

• +1
conic section is another different lore :forcedsmile:
Especially loci and intersections with conics. So much work for one question. It was fun when I got it though.

• Love it
Reactions: matka
In what context 🤣 sin and cos is basic trigonometry. Are you using it to find angles and sides or in a complex topic ?
force totalling this is the most basic shit I don't know any of it i know there's sin cos tan and one more idk what it was im absolutely clueless I'm gonna get cooked

• JFL
if you are learning it correctly and not just memorizing, it is hardly any different. If you are just a memorycel you should not be in STEM anyways.
Ohh shit that’s why I’m struggling in STEM , memorycel cuck :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
I thought I was good at math until I took partial differential equations. Brutal

• +1
I mean of course, but you’ll naturally memorise it either way because the questions are mostly the same, just with subtle differences and wording.

Some of the topics at uni like group theory and topology is just so much more different than the maths you’re used to.

I mean of course, but you’ll naturally memorise it either way because the questions are mostly the same, just with subtle differences and wording.

Some of the topics at uni like group theory and topology is just so much more different than the maths you’re used to.
It also depends on the uni that you’re going to. Maths at Cambridge is a lot harder than some shit uni for example. Every course is different in terms of difficulty.

thought nigger said meth

was gonna type cope nigger

Don't ever give up