i hate men more than women

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
men are the reason women suck tbh. The only reason they are hypergamous entitled brats is bcs simps and betabuxxers decided to give them rights and put them on a pedestal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, hattrick, Jova and 6 others
Holy fucking shit yo'ure so fucking smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, habeebullah and Outerz14
Holy fucking shit yo'ure so fucking smart
i know this is water but many guys here don’t understand this still. They should direct some of their hate for women on men too

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Esteban1997, habeebullah and 1 other person
i know this is water but many guys here don’t understand this still. They should direct some of their hate for women on men too
nobody hates women here buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and habeebullah
men are the reason women suck tbh. The only reason they are hypergamous entitled brats is bcs simps and betabuxxers decided to give them rights and put them on a pedestal
The reason simps exist is because foids have high standards so unless they get free food from a nice restaurant + car drive + fun moment they won't care about men who are their looksmatch or below.
Some of them would rather stay single than date the average man because "they already can pay for those things by themselves" and they're saying this because the men who flirt with them aren't good looking.

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
The reason simp exist is because foids have high standards so unless they get free food from a nice restaurant + car drive + fun moment they won't care about men who are their looksmatch or below. Some of them would rather stay single than date the average man because "they already can pay for those things by themselves" and they're saying this because the men who flirt with them aren't good looking.
it’s the other way around, the reason foids are entitled is bcs of simps. Since they are little girls they are told that they are valuable just for existing and that they deserve the world, meanwhile boys are told to work hard for what they have. I agree that most foids would stay single than date a MTN bcs they can pay for themselves, which is why they never should have been given rights so they would still be dependent on men.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
they can pay for themselves, which is why they never should have been given rights so they would still be dependent on men.
I've read pre-feminism books and some people were saying this. Basically they thought that in the future when women didn't need to depend on men anymore, men would lose all their power to keep them around. Exactly what's happening now, average male SMV = 0. The patriarchy is gone, nowadays you're a clown if you say that we live in a male society not even feminists can support their arguments now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
I agree. I think the worst femoids are below average to average women since men pursue them the heaviest since they're the low-hanging fruit and most men are desperate and horny and are too intimidated to corrupt very beautiful women.

Humans instinctively trust and coddle females more and are generally colder and guarded to males.

I attract extremely beautiful women and they are usually not as corrupted by simps and man-whores so they tend to be way more down-to-earth and nice. It's always the low-tier normie femoids that are the most cold and entitled. But it all comes back to men being at fault.

Last edited:
  • +1
I've read pre-feminism books and some people were saying this. Basically they thought that in the future when women didn't need to depend on men anymore, men would lose all their power to keep them around. Exactly what's happening now, average male SMV = 0. The patriarchy is gone, nowadays you're a clown if you say that we live in a male society not even feminists can support their arguments now.
That kind of makes sense but the truth is that women are still attracted to men the same way we are attracted to women.

As long as boys are educated into not simping and society stops putting femoids on a pedestal then we would live in a truly egalitarian society where women were more than happy with their looksmatch.

I honestly don't think females are "wired" for hypergamy, they are just spoiled. Hell, I am hypergamous myself since I attract the best-looking women and even men check me out all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, goo25 and habeebullah
hypergamy, they are just spoiled. Hell, I am hypergamous myself since I attract the best-looking women and even men check me out all the time
Not sure if serious
You’re a loser on a incel forum bro

• +1
As long as boys are educated into not simping and society stops putting femoids on a pedestal then we would live in a truly egalitarian society where women were more than happy with their looksmatch.

I honestly don't think females are "wired" for hypergamy, they are just spoiled. Hell, I am hypergamous myself since I attract the best-looking women and even men check me out all the time.
i 100% agree with you, this is why I don’t actually hate women per say, as it’s not their fault that they are raised the way they are.

i 100% agree with you, this is why I don’t actually hate women per say, as it’s not their fault that they are raised the way they are.
Yeah, but unfortunately the privileges will get to many of their heads and then the bluepill cucks will defend them and the cycle continues…

Don’t hate the player, ’cause your bitch chose me
Gettin’ super high, tryna stay low-key
Suicide my doors, suicide my doors,
Bad bitch of the year, you should win an award