I hate men who like to appear masculine

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
For example those white guys who talk really loud and try to sound stern and strict.

I mean why care how others perceive you?

I always just acted aloof, odd and detached and pussy still came my way. You don’t gotta act “manly” to get girls. In fact, that’ll just turn them away most the time because they know when you’re trying too hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Ascending2Tyrone, mayo mogger and 12 others
My boss is like this. take a chill pill dick!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Acion, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
They usually wear shorts a baseball cap and love the gym and call their sons “bud” and love football

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Costcosuperstore, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
relatable, especially when you are hypermasc, its literally the opposite , girls dont like you because they preffer robust or prettyboy. Yet when i talk to a white guy they suddenly become hostile, especially at night all white people become hostile, its a natural reaction tho when you are afraid of something(hypermasc men) you appear bigger. In my perspective its pathethic but the majority of ppl on .org are pretty much femboys so ill get hate if i say what i really think of white guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Ascending2Tyrone, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
They act like they have a time limit for everything like it’s their job or smth even if they’re just asking the waitress for another water they turn to me and go “watch how it’s done Jake” and then they just say HEY CAN I GET ANOTHER WATER THANK YOU and I’m like :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Imretarded?, h111 and 1 other person
They act like they have a time limit for everything like it’s their job or smth even if they’re just asking the waitress for another water they turn to me and go “watch how it’s done Jake” and then they just say HEY CAN I GET ANOTHER WATER THANK YOU and I’m like :hnghn:
nah “watch how it’s done” for a water is crazy 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, Moggkrates, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
For example those white guys who talk really loud and try to sound stern and strict.

I always just acted aloof, odd and detached and pussy still came my way. You don’t gotta act “manly” to get girls. In fact, that’ll just turn them away most the time because they know when you’re trying too hard.
redpillers

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
relatable, especially when you are hypermasc, its literally the opposite , girls dont like you because they preffer robust or prettyboy. Yet when i talk to a white guy they suddenly become hostile, especially at night all white people become hostile, its a natural reaction tho when you are afraid of something(hypermasc men) you appear bigger. In my perspective its pathethic but the majority of ppl on .org are pretty much femboys so ill get hate if i say what i really think of white guys
They usually wear shorts a baseball cap and love the gym and call their sons “bud” and love football
Women like boys who are soft and small. Masc is cope. Only gaya like ogres:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, Acion, arabcelxxx and 4 others
I literally don’t know anyone like this

Looking like pic related is ideal.
Explain what griffith did as if youre explaining it to a v0 26dhb33dwgwb1 1

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Acion, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
that happens when a man with a small dick has high sexual drive.
also,they are not masculine,real masculinity is physical and dicatetd by the primary sexual characteristics: penis size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, klip11, Pikabro and 3 others
that happens when a man with a small dick has high sexual drive.
also,they are not masculine,real masculinity is physical and dicatetd by the primary sexual characteristics: penis size
based truth teller. They're just soy cucks waiting for their balls to be cut off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Vermilioncore and imabetanumale
I literally don’t know anyone like this
Well you’re probably from some shithole village in some shitskin wasteland this probably don’t apply to you third worlders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and sickdawgie
dude for love of god please change ur pfp. Looks like something straight out of the deep web. Scary asf

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and Vermilioncore
I dont know where masc copers take all their energy from. Some ltns from my friend groups are always loud and want to appear dominant and are overcompensating af. It would be so stressfull to be them

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Vermilioncore

The top of my feet itch when I wear certain socks. Any advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Actually a good strategy. You are displaying value because you are not changing who you are or your beliefs for women . You simply
dont care and are not self qualifying for them

Drop a guide already my nigga

Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Ascending2Tyrone
I know a hypermasc coper. He has a gut and in typical is married to a fat ltb that doesn't "love" him. He made fun of some military? guys that were running shirtless at night while it was cold,called them gay despite having beer gut:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates
Not the masculine part but the faking basically, because it's always so obivious

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Ultimate Subhuman™