''i hate men''

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death

I hate men​

He rejected me and it hurts
I matched with a guy on week several weeks ago after spending a year in Germany and I thought we got along well. He asked me out on a date shortly after chatting on the app but I had to start a summer job at a camp in Maine shortly.
I thought in my head it would be best to end things since he’s in Massachusetts and I’m going away to Maine but he still wanted to make things work.
He told me he was willing to drive up to Maine for our first date on my day off. So I believed him.
Next thing you know my day off comes and he cancels on me the night before. Telling me it would have been “a big step” to meet in Maine even though it was his idea. So we both agreed it would be better if we have our first date in Boston.
Fast forward, I resign from my camp counselor position earlier than I expected. I tell him I’m back in Boston and he’s thrilled. A few days go by however and I don’t hear from him. I reach out to him to tell him how I feel and he told me he went on a date with someone else and he’s already developed feelings.
I can’t believe all it took was one date with another girl for him to reject when we’ve been chatting on the app for several weeks.
I feel so lead on by him.
I feel so hurt.
And it things like this that make it hard to trust people.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, hattrick and The Grinch
chad wanted to just fuck you bhai
its not that deep

Kill all feminists