I hate most men just as much as I hate women

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Fucking normie men are so insufferable man fuckiny clowns I swear there such assholes and gaslighters , and chads I hate them cause well self explanatory they steal all the women.

Only men I defend are incels the rest man please fuck off

Fucking normie men are so insufferable man fuckiny clowns I swear there such assholes and gaslighters , and chads I hate them cause well self explanatory they steal all the women.

Only men I defend are incels the rest man please fuck off
most incels would kill you just to have a chance to touch a girl’s thighs, they can go to hell

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
most incels would kill you just to have a chance to touch a girl’s thighs, they can go to hell
That’s true unfortunately most incels are just normies who have never talked to women. While most normies are incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
I used to hate everyone. I grew out of it.

• Woah
Men are disgusting
I'm not moving a single finger to "help" men

• Woah
men are your competition you should hate everyone beside you

• Woah
Men are disgusting
I'm not moving a single finger to "help" men
Men just see you as completon and will throw you under the bus for any female

If any female walks into the room your 20 year friendship just goes out the window

Women are just virtue signaling whores who think their perfect
men are your competition you should hate everyone beside you
Ya expect your family and girlfriend if u have one

I became friends with normies. In fact, all my friends are normies. I know boys and girls of different ages. They are decent people with dreams, goals, flaws, and insecurities.

Yes, you can't talk about the Jewish question with them, or how Blacks have a lower average IQ, or about how women having too many rights is a problem, or about the importance of looks, but you don't need to. They aren't intellectuals, they're just normal people. That's it. Don't project your wishes onto them. Just learn how to appreciate their company, their simplicity.

• Woah
I became friends with normies. In fact, all my friends are normies. I know boys and girls of different ages. They are decent people with dreams, goals, flaws, and insecurities.

Yes, you can't talk about the Jewish question with them, or how Blacks have a lower average IQ, or about how women having too many rights is a problem, or about the importance of looks, but you don't need to. They aren't intellectuals, they're just normal people. That's it. Don't project your wishes onto them. Just learn how to appreciate their company, their simplicity.
Anytime I’m forced to talk to normies I wanna spit the bp so badly but Mann I know I can’t or else they will just see me as a weirdo

Ofc I was a chad I can spit it anytime I want and people would find it interesting

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Anytime I’m forced to talk to normies I wanna spit the bp so badly but Mann I know I can’t or else they will just see me as a weirdo

Ofc I was a chad I can spit it anytime I want and people would find it interesting
Indeed. If we were Chads, a lot of things in our lives would be easier. On the other hand, Chads are a tiny percentage of the whole population. The most attractive guy I know is a HTN, and he is very cool. I like normies. Hate would get me nowhere. I've learned to appreciate the simplicity of normies without insulting them mentally every second. Just don't talk about anything fringe with them unless you really trust them and you'll be fine. And if you're sneaky like me, you'll even get a normie to admit that looks matter a lot. Haha. He admitted that looks are very important even though people won't admit it.

• Woah
Indeed. If we were Chads, a lot of things in our lives would be easier. On the other hand, Chads are a tiny percentage of the whole population. The most attractive guy I know is a HTN, and he is very cool. I like normies. Hate would get me nowhere. I've learned to appreciate the simplicity of normies without insulting them mentally every second. Just don't talk about anything fringe with them unless you really trust them and you'll be fine. And if you're sneaky like me, you'll even get a normie to admit that looks matter a lot. Haha. He admitted that looks are very important even though people won't admit it.
By chads I mean tall nt good race htns, like those jock type guys. I know actual facial chads are rare but those tall nt htns-chadlites you wil always have a few of them in a school. Maybe one day my hate for normies will go down

• +1
Reactions: Madridista