I hate most women out of sexual frustration and feeling touch starved.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I don’t know if it’s right or wrong to hate the majority of the female gender for the reason being not willing to help me out but I don’t even care if it’s wrong or right because being so sexually frustrated and touch starved causes you to feel this way so it’s an automatic reaction and side effect and society is full of bragging faggots so that is one thing to blame so if hating most females for that reason is wrong then I don’t wanna be right.

I do hate most females for other reasons too though other than not helping me out.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DarknLost, BigBoy and 1 other person
I want to touch them so badly

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Were all going to make it

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBoy and Einon
Over.

• +1
Society is doomed for many men.

• +1
i mainly hate toilets for their low iq and primitive thinking tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 245 and The Dude Abides
Over for many.
I can officially say that i have ascended jbs are giving me so much fkn attention
Stop bragging. This doesn’t help with my fuel of hatred for most females, it in fact, adds more fuel to it.

Just go under the knife buddy boyo

• +1
It’s so painful

• +1
How do you look like? Regardless of what ppl on this site say, if you're PSL 4 you can get laid every now and then. They won't be supermodels, but you'll have the female affection you want. And it'll be genuine, because they aren't around for your looks.

But I hate women because they always lie about how "it's just about personality and confidence". And because they are hypergamous but never admit it, but get offended when you point it out.

How do you look like? Regardless of what ppl on this site say, if you're PSL 4 you can get laid every now and then. They won't be supermodels, but you'll have the female affection you want. And it'll be genuine, because they aren't around for your looks.

But I hate women because they always lie about how "it's just about personality and confidence". And because they are hypergamous but never admit it, but get offended when you point it out.
I feel I’m average looking. My standards are also low too.

I feel I’m average looking. My standards are also low too.
pm pics. it might be because your non-nt and high inhib. if you fix those two issues youll get laid

• +1
So how do people get relationships again?

How do you avoid awkward painful rejections with everyone you know watching?

How and why is it that most men suffer... a lot.

So how do people get relationships again?

How do you avoid awkward painful rejections with everyone you know watching?

How and why is it that most men suffer... a lot.
Society is just very unfair, man. Most girls go for the pricks.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Society is just very unfair, man. Most girls go for the pricks.
We should make a vote on .co of who would support bringing back enforced monogamy

• +1