I hate my country

glaruz

glaruz

Silver
Cucked subhuman doctors do not even prescribe basic shit like tretinoin and finasteride/ dutasteride;

Cucked pharmacies do not import these drugs, because the cucked population does not even know of their existence (virtually no demand);

Cucked gorvernment is hunting down people that import them from other countries;

Meanwhile foids are exposed to western garbage and feminism/ hypergamy has deep roots since the USSR. Cucked men are basically unlovable looksminning alcoholic pay pigs with depressing wagecuck lives. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that a big portion of our population is ethnic and they are outbreeding us. Scum trash garbage country and culture that left me to rot instead of giving me a loving partner, while denying me vital/ basic looksmaxxing tools. I need to moneymaxx ASAP, get my drivers license and be able to geomaxx at any moment. Dealing with the language barrier is suicide fuel though.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, cooldude1231, NZb6Air and 2 others
Russia, Poland or Romania?

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Russia, Poland or Romania?
Bulgaria, exactly south of Romania. The only saving grace is that we are right next to Turkey and Greece. But you never know what garbage customs might do. Blackpilled doctor + traveling to Greece is what I do right now. On the bright side, other men are just as cucked, but blue/redpilled retards. Unironically considering studying to become a pharmacist just to never have to deal with garbage like this. Wage slaving and doing 5 more years of uni at the same time sounds like suicide fuel though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Pneuma Palingenesis
Bulgaria, exactly south of Romania. The only saving grace is that we are right next to Turkey and Greece. But you never know what garbage customs might do. Blackpilled doctor + traveling to Greece is what I do right now. On the bright side, other men are just as cucked, but blue/redpilled retards. Unironically considering studying to become a pharmacist just to never have to deal with garbage like this. Wage slaving and doing 5 more years of uni at the same time sounds like suicide fuel though.
Do you think Bulgaria was better off during the times under Ottoman/turkish rule? It seems that post Ottoman Balkans are just simply an utter mess and slavic balkan ethnostates dont work as quite well as expected in 19th century.
elab on POL please
Asides from having a sizeable ethnic population poland seems to fit perfectly into the above describtion. Ukraine would also quite fit well in but due to the current conflict there i have concluded he is not probably from there

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Angutoid
Do you think Bulgaria was better off during the times under Ottoman/turkish rule? It seems that post Ottoman Balkans are just simply an utter mess and slavic balkan ethnostates dont work as quite well as expected in 19th century.

Asides from having a sizeable ethnic population poland seems to fit perfectly into the above describtion. Ukraine would also quite fit well in but due to the current conflict there i have concluded he is not probably from there
i thought poland was still white :(

i thought poland was still white :(
There are more blacks, arabs and indians there. It will soon be at the same level of multiethnicity as other western countries if it keeps getting richer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid
I don't hate my cou try but I absolutely hate the people living in it.

My ancestors only had to change their religion and a bit of their culture pretty much. 70%+ of our population is "religious" yet foids start whoring at 14 without any problems. And that is just one part of their degeneracy. Given that they are larpers and complete degenerates anyways, our ancestors should have accepted integrating into Ottoman society.

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
easily source able lol
Not the point. I rage at the fact that I cannot just visit a doc, get a prescription and buy them from a local pharmacy. Might as well be able to do it over the counter as well. Meanwhile they sell LITERAL CANDIES in the US:

GMw5Eh3WUAANgJ2

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Not the point. I rage at the fact that I cannot just visit a doc, get a prescription and buy them from a local pharmacy. Might as well be able to do it over the counter as well. Meanwhile they sell LITERAL CANDIES in the US:

View attachment 3222197
what's this lol, finasteride isn't OTC in the US, only minox

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
what's this lol, finasteride isn't OTC in the US, only minox
Yet you can casually order oral minoxidil + finasteride in a LITERAL CANDY. It is practically OTC in the US.

Yet you can casually order oral minoxidil + finasteride in a LITERAL CANDY. It is practically OTC in the US.
incorrect, i looked up this candy, it's from a company called hims and you need prescriptions too

I did their shit but it's too long, u have to put all ur info with pics and pay for an online doctor and shit it's annoying and expensive lol

• +1
incorrect, i looked up this candy, it's from a company called hims and you need prescriptions too
View attachment 3222263
I did their shit but it's too long, u have to put all ur info with pics and pay for an online doctor and shit it's annoying and expensive lol

View attachment 3222271View attachment 3222284
Yeah, but you can actually... go and get a prescription? Obviously, these services are overpriced, but I just showed it as an example and a meme how you can not only get prescription meds like candies... you can get LITERAL candies with meds in them.

By "practically OTC" I mean, you can easily find a doctor that will prescribe it to you. You will never see something like this here (I now assume you are from the US or a cultured country so this might be otherworldly for you to relate). They will tell you to just go bald. They will tell you that you will become a tranny. Or that tret it too overkill and try to ban RETINOL (you cannot make this shit up):

Screenshot 2024 10 06 215736

same problem im from Bulgaria niggas want us bald here nobody want to prescribe me fin you cant find it here neither oral min

• +1