I hate my friends

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
Fuck, i mean I don't entirely hate them, but at the same time I do, they are so damn retarded, naive, stupid, I don't talk about looksmaxing, or bp with them, but shit, They are so damn immature, when I go out they look scared, or they are so boring, it's like they want the worst for me

I can't get other friends as well, for various reasons

first, I'm not the most Nt guy in the world, retarded af

second if I actually need to, the only friends I can get are fake faggots even more retarded than them, that only want to make crimes n shi, be stupid dark triad Sigma's how autistic

and last, I can't leave them because they have shit ab me that is not that crazy but better to let it be private, and I bet they gonna expose my ass js for leaving them, jfl

I'm so cooked, maybe in sept things will get better ig, maybe school gonna save me

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar and NZb6Air
do mma in secret for 1 year then beat the shit out of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Yuki, african_subhuman and 4 others
do mma in secret for 1 year then beat the shit out of them
Unironically was thinking of this, but boxing instead, they haven't done anything bad to me so I really have no reasons to do so

Unironically was thinking of this, but boxing instead, they haven't done anything bad to me so I really have no reasons to do so
You should know how to choke/break arms and how to defend a takedown, it's the most consistent

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
You should know how to choke/break arms and how to defend a takedown, it's the most consistent
man they can't fight for shit bro😭 I don't need to be a master chinese Kung Fu, but thanks for the tip bhai:p

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
man they can't fight for shit bro😭 I don't need to be a master chinese Kung Fu, but thanks for the tip bhai:p
hugging is kinda intuitive, they gonna do that if overwhelmed by strikes

• Hmm...
I kinda have similiar problem so it's both of us now

• So Sad