I hate my gf

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
she's not listening to me. i told her to fucking delete all the guys from her insta but now she doesn't want to delete her fucking dad and cousin off insta then she said "please they are family" trying to fucking gaslight me then i made her delete snapchat and blocked her dads phone number that cheating bitch still didn't remove her cousin and dad from insta should i break up with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, vermillioncorefan and Klasik616
She's a foid what do you expect.

This thread is probably made by one of those TV channels that come here from time to time to make a documentary about us.

They are clearly looking to gaslight users in exchange of a controversial response.

Say no more, here you got it

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Bro I think we went to primary school together

This thread is probably made by one of those TV channels that come here from time to time to make a documentary about us.

They are clearly looking to gaslight users in exchange of a controversial response.

Say no more, here you got it

nigga reading too much into it i'm just trolling 😭

she's not listening to me. i told her to fucking delete all the guys from her insta but now she doesn't want to delete her fucking dad and cousin off insta then she said "please they are family" trying to fucking gaslight me then i made her delete snapchat and blocked her dads phone number that cheating bitch still didn't remove her cousin and dad from insta should i break up with her
break up stupid whore

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Rape her

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist