I hate my hairline / balding

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I hate how ugly I look because of it. I look 10 years fucking older than I am. I remember as 18 yo people thought I looked like I was in my 20s probably solely due to my hairline. Doesn't make any sense why it grew so uneven and retarded, it's literally deformed. If you're of age and experiencing balding get on fin immediately or else you'll be a dead man walking

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I hate how ugly I look because of it. I look 10 years fucking older than I am. I remember as 18 yo people thought I looked like I was in my 20s probably solely due to my hairline. Doesn't make any sense why it grew so uneven and retarded, it's literally deformed. If you're of age and experiencing balding get on fin immediately or else you'll be a dead man walking
It’s 17 too young for Fin? i’m NW1-1.5

I'd say too young bro depends on how hard you're balding TBH cause if you're balding you're dying so you gotta calculate the risks but 17 is super young

I've been living my whole life with NW2.5
And it's actually proportionate because of my long midface

• +1
You made my eyes water OP

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
nw1, acne scars and I still look like a child, this is unbearable

• +1
fakemeta.

wheres pics

• +1
I'd say too young bro depends on how hard you're balding TBH cause if you're balding you're dying so you gotta calculate the risks but 17 is super young
Check PM bro

I've been living my whole life with NW2.5
And it's actually proportionate because of my long midface
Having a high hairline from birth =/= NW 2.5

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme