I hate my life so fucking much

N

nnnnnnn

Iron
I’ve been laughed at/made fun of to my face about 5-6 times in the last year. I’ve never seen anyone look so ugly and suicide is the right option! I’ve been through too many blackpilling moments to prove that I’m probably a truecel in terms of looks. My life is so bad all I do is rot, jack, game, cope and I’ve only had a couple girls interested in me (probably playing a joke tho) in elementary school/ middle school. I would rather be a scamming curry eating smelly shit skinned indian than live this life. I’m 19, white, and live in America so everyone is brutal to me. I must have burned a village or shot up a school in my past life. No human deserves to live the life that I am living.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse, noobs and slavicpsycho
Just beat the foids up theory

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Most people on offtopic prob hate their lives lol

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Respawn theory is not without merit...

But stay strong fella. Don't do it.

Ask ur parents for some money and go to sea u have nothing to lose bud

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Ask ur parents for some money and go to sea u have nothing to lose bud
You’re right. There might be some hope. But even then, my face is so disfigured that even thai girls that WORSHIP white Americans wouldn’t even want me.

You’re right. There might be some hope. But even then, my face is so disfigured that even thai girls that WORSHIP white Americans wouldn’t even want me.
order hookers to ur hotel then

u dont look bad at all, only problem u have is the bloat that is fixable in 2-3 months, once u see a little bit of progress u will continue ur unbloating journey and look 9x better bro.