I hate my life

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
My life is so shit, I hate my fucking parents.

I just told my mom in a fit of rage that I'm gonna kill myself when I'm 16 and I'm being sent to some fucking Jewish therapist or something. I fucking hate my parents.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and ItsOver999
Blame women for this.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and fadopaysandu
There's no reason to live anymore

This world is so cruel. I shouldn't be this sad at 14. I should be living my prime years.

It's beyond over

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Why are you so mad kid
Being 14 means nothing, men don't have any SMV at that age not even money.

You're supposed to have fun at 17-20, things that I never achieved. Take my advice and work early.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
why would u tell ur mom ur gonna kill yourself now u seem corny and she'll never take you seriously anymore

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
There's no reason to live anymore

This world is so cruel. I shouldn't be this sad at 14. I should be living my prime years.

It's beyond over
ur prime years are 16 or 17 - 24

14 i was a literal subhuman

now im high ltn but its better than being subhuman

• +1
why would u tell ur mom ur gonna kill yourself now u seem corny and she'll never take you seriously anymore
Idk tbh. She's just a woman so obviously she'll use it against me in the future.

• +1
Reactions: BhaiCoper and Bonecel01
Idk tbh. She's just a woman so obviously she'll use it against me in the future.
probably, hey man you wont kill yourself tho, i said the same thing when i was 14 lmfaoo, i did end up trying when i was 15 but i was never low inhib enough to do a method with 100% death rate

probably, hey man you wont kill yourself tho, i said the same thing when i was 14 lmfaoo, i did end up trying when i was 15 but i was never low inhib enough to do a method with 100% death rate
Probably
I envy those who have died, as I don't know if I have the strength to do it
I have some method from 4chan I saved years ago, but I doubt i'd go through with it
Fuck me

• +1
Probably
I envy those who have died, as I don't know if I have the strength to do it
I have some method from 4chan I saved years ago, but I doubt i'd go through with it
Fuck me
which method? most people dont have the strength to do it

but i dont think you should kill yourself at 14 years old

i'm personally waiting till 19-20, anything below would be retarded

which method? most people dont have the strength to do it

but i dont think you should kill yourself at 14 years old

i'm personally waiting till 19-20, anything below would be retarded
im waiting til 20 as well
its some helium method i found, will have to dig thru my files

• +1
im waiting til 20 as well
its some helium method i found, will have to dig thru my files
yeah but im already saving for surgeries, once i get my rhino and ramus implants it'll ascend me a good amount, along with supra fat graft i'll have some sort of ascension

if i hardmax and it's still over, no point in living at that point

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
yeah but im already saving for surgeries, once i get my rhino and ramus implants it'll ascend me a good amount, along with supra fat graft i'll have some sort of ascension

if i hardmax and it's still over, no point in living at that point
after i inject jewish fat disssolvers into my skin ill see how i look and how i slay this summer,
if i do good maybe ill keep on trucking but if I'm not beautiful, look retarded and slay nothing ill just rot until 20

• +1
after i inject jewish fat disssolvers into my skin ill see how i look and how i slay this summer,
if i do good maybe ill keep on trucking but if I'm not beautiful, look retarded and slay nothing ill just rot until 20
ur 14 tbh but as a 16 year old who turns 17 in 3 months it doesnt get better, dont kill yourself till like 20 tho

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
My life is so shit, I hate my fucking parents.

I just told my mom in a fit of rage that I'm gonna kill myself when I'm 16 and I'm being sent to some fucking Jewish therapist or something. I fucking hate my parents.
bro she sending you to a therapist because she geniunly worried