I hate my mom. Fuck

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
she has serious mental problems, not ironically. she always stresses everyone out, creates fights over nothing. I have endless things to complain about her and how it destroyed a great part of my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, sportsmogger, slavicpsycho and 5 others
but i feel bad for hating her at the same time. idk

• +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, Jova, Whatever and 2 others
there are 2 types of mom
the super kind and understanding ones
the mentally ill schizo whores ones
no in between

I'm happy mine is the first

• +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, sportsmogger, slavicpsycho and 4 others
because she gave birth to u, and she grew you up, I mean it makes sense to feel guilty bro, also keep in mind girls tend to create chaos

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
there are 2 types of mom
the super kind and understanding ones
the mentally ill schizo whores ones
no in between

I'm happy mine is the first
shes introvert, obsessive about her children and overprotective. prevented me from creating good social relationships in childhood. my house, although good and expensive, has been very very very very very untidy since I was born. she fights about everything, but it has been much worse in the past

she says that shes a failure sometimes and shit. makes me depressed

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and PeakIncels
shes introvert, obsessive about her children and overprotective. prevented me from creating good social relationships in childhood. my house, although good and expensive, has been very very very very very untidy since I was born. she fights about everything, but it has been much worse in the past

she says that shes a failure sometimes and shit. makes me depressed
I feel like your mom really loves you a lot and is scared you gn get hurt or smt tbh, but that's wrong you should have more freedom lol, just ignore her obsession and her attempts to fight, you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Super Gooner and rickysalomano
I cut my family completely out of my life at age 24. (5 years ago)

Is what it is, you don't choose your family and in my case they were a chain around my leg, instead of being a stable platform to fall back on for support. Not saying you have to make a decision as drastic as this, but at some point you will have to take in space and make your family respect you more and/or distance yourself from them.

Easier to do once you can move out to your own place of course.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, rickysalomano and PeakIncels
I feel like your mom really loves you a lot and is scared you gn get hurt or smt tbh, but that's wrong you should have more freedom lol, just ignore her obsession and her attempts to fight, you will be fine
yeah she loves me. i love her bc shes my mom, but in general i dont think she was a good mom, but she tried

its funny asf actually. in my entire childhood ive never left home bc """she protected me""". i started going out and play at fucking 12y. now im a drug addict

just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
yeah she loves me. i love her bc shes my mom, but in general i dont think she was a good mom, but she tried

its funny asf actually. in my entire childhood ive never left home bc """she protected me""". i started going out and play at fucking 12y. now im a drug addict

just fucking lol
brutal life bro, idk what to tell you, I can't understand shit rn I'm tired asf but wish u the best lol

• +1
Holding onto hate is like carrying a heavy weight that drags you down. It clouds your judgment and poisons your heart, preventing you from experiencing joy and connection. Hate keeps you trapped in the past, feeding resentment and anger, and isolating you from others.

Letting go of hate opens the door to healing and forgiveness. It frees your mind, allowing you to move forward and embrace love and happiness. Remember, holding onto hate only harms you, releasing it is a powerful step toward peace and freedom. Choose to let go, and you’ll find a lighter, brighter path ahead.

• +1
I cut my family completely out of my life at age 24. (5 years ago)

Is what it is, you don't choose your family and in my case they were a chain around my leg, instead of being a stable platform to fall back on for support. Not saying you have to make a decision as drastic as this, but at some point you will have to take in space and make your family respect you more and/or distance yourself from them.

Easier to do once you can move out to your own place of course.
I want to do this, but my mom would be more depressed than she ever was (she must have given me the genes btw). My dad is amazing

For some years at least I pretend to leave

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Holding onto hate is like carrying a heavy weight that drags you down. It clouds your judgment and poisons your heart, preventing you from experiencing joy and connection. Hate keeps you trapped in the past, feeding resentment and anger, and isolating you from others.

Letting go of hate opens the door to healing and forgiveness. It frees your mind, allowing you to move forward and embrace love and happiness. Remember, holding onto hate only harms you, releasing it is a powerful step toward peace and freedom. Choose to let go, and you’ll find a lighter, brighter path ahead
Thanks bro. I know this only makes my life worse, but if I don't feel it, I feel like I'm denying it and just stuffing it down. In the end, it's the reality. The most brutal thing of all is that all the damage has already been done, I just have to accept it and hate it

• +1
Reactions: Super Gooner
My mom is now cursing me for saying I was going to buy sarms and arimidex. She is calling me a demon and that I will ruin her life. I just want to cry

Dude same, she fucking lives stress 24:7 and forces it on me, yelling at me for random shit just for the sake of stressing me out

• +1
Reactions: Jova and rickysalomano
She keeps saying I’m gonna be homeless and living on the street
if I don’t wake up early. So wakes me up early for no fucking reason, screaming to wake me up and turning on the lights all the way at 7 AM. Then I go to sleep right after she fucking leaves the house

• +1
Reactions: Jova and rickysalomano
Depression has a lot to do with the environment. Holy shit. After 17 years, today my family decided to move house and everything is more beautiful. I wanted to cry to get it all out, I even tried, but I can't. I look around and I'm fascinated in a way, even though it's something so simple. Idk what to think