Banned
RAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
ILL NEVER FEEL SEX AS NATURE INTENDED IT
RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
@Mirin2234

4EE6B805 757E 43FC 97E2 2F250D424ED6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you have the right to feel that way. how fucking retarded do you have to be to remove skin from a little baby? You got some psychopath parents boy, I feel bad for you.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
you live in the US tho and US girls were brainwashed to prefer circumcised so it's fine

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1100, magnificentcel and 1 other person
you live in the US tho and US girls were brainwashed to prefer circumcised so it's fine
girls prefer my arm amputated and my ear chopped off so I'm gonna do that. fucking cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1100 and magnificentcel
girls prefer my arm amputated and my ear chopped off so I'm gonna do that. fucking cucked
listen you stupid faggot, you're not even making sense because he had no choice and i'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. shut the fuck up nigga it's not like i'm saying circumcised is better

• +1
listen you stupid faggot, you're not even making sense because he had no choice and i'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. shut the fuck up nigga it's not like i'm saying circumcised is better
You're a figgernaggot.

• +1
you have the right to feel that way. how fucking retarded do you have to be to remove skin from a little baby? You got some psychopath parents boy, I feel bad for you.
YOU HAVE TO BECOME A EUNUCH! :eek: