lol my parents both short..
5’9.5 and 5’5.
Somehow i am 6’1 at 14…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, Jova and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova
lol my dad is 5'8 and I'm the same height as you. U got fucked. U still a kid tho? u might grow more.

Yeah your mom may be at fault here but so is your dad, he accepted to be with her.
Your dad probably wanted you to grow shorter than him so he could mog you and he's probably seeing this thread right now as we speak nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and WhoTookVendetta
Yeah your mom may be at fault here but so is your dad, he accepted to be with her.
Your dad probably wanted you to grow shorter than him so he could mog you and he's probably seeing this thread right now as we speak nigga
Over for low iq dads

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs
my stupid dad is always talking about how height doesnt matter and then the minute i put on lifts he started talking about how i look as tall as him and its making him uncomfortable.

• +1
my mom Is 5'7 my dad was 6'4 im 6'0

Your mom isn’t that short lol kinda cope. Ur genetics just capped out. Plenty of 6’2+ guys I know with 5’3 moms.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Your mom isn’t that short lol kinda cope. Ur genetics just capped out. Plenty of 6’2+ guys I know with 5’3 moms.
height is life

And everytime i get heightmogged it suicidefuels me

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

height is life

And everytime i get heightmogged it suicidefuels me

Game Over Death GIF by Travis
It’s male gaze JFL but yea I don’t like getting height mogged frequently. it’s either Im height mogging hard or I’m legit getting height mogged by an inch or 2 on average depending in which part I’m at.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, WhoTookVendetta and nathan
Well my mom is 5'3 and im not 6'2 explain that nigger 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
It’s male gaze JFL but yea I don’t like getting height mogged frequently. it’s either Im height mogging hard or I’m legit getting height mogged by an inch or 2 on average depending in which part I’m at.
Next to white people im manlet

But when i go to a city filled with shitnics and currycels and spics and chinks i mog them so hard

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
6’4 mom 5’7 mom but shouldve been 5’10 and im 6’3, im more mad my dad couldve looksmaxxed (he was bloated) and bred with a better looking woman but I mog my dad so im satisfied with my stats

How tall is your dad
5'11 and a half 😿 he's the shortest in his family and im 5'9, my knee growth plate is still hopefully open from xray I got 6 months ago and i've been dosing 5000000mg of aromasin

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and WhoTookVendetta
5'11 and a half 😿 he's the shortest in his family and im 5'9, my knee growth plate is still hopefully open from xray I got 6 months ago and i've been dosing 5000000mg of aromasin
Short foids need to be genocided man wtf

• +1
Short foids need to be genocided man wtf
my mom didnt even want me to get aromasin and shit so i had to buy it in secret and hide it and now I have hgh I bought and she's now fine with that, but if she could have let me earlier I could have started this shit like a year ago and now im just praying to ghandi and curlyheadjames I at least reach my dad height.
She cucked me AND cucks me even further nigga

my mom didnt even want me to get aromasin and shit so i had to buy it in secret and hide it and now I have hgh I bought and she's now fine with that, but if she could have let me earlier I could have started this shit like a year ago and now im just praying to ghandi and curlyheadjames I at least reach my dad height.
She cucked me AND cucks me even further nigga
its over nigggggaaa

These short foids tell u height doesnt matter

Even tho they breeded tallfag thats why ur manlet

• +1
jfl i'm a victim of a 5'2 dad and 4'11 mom

I wish my dad breeded some taller bitch

Hes 6’2

My moms 5’2

Im 5’11 brutal height as a male in 2024
If your dad/mom ever says some bluepilled gaslighting ‘why aint u growing? Do u not sleep or eat or exercise? How come others’ kids grow?’ Tell them directly, point at your dad YOU shouldnt have married a midget