I hate my stuttering problem

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I stutter from time to time and ppl think I'm retarded, how do I fix this problem guys

oh wait I cant fix it because it's uncurable JFL, its ruined my social life it's an actual genetic condition for me and not just some anxiety shit. why can't I speak properly

Read something out loud into a mirror to practice your talking skills.

Talking to yourself in the mirror is the foundation of the mirror technique – a confidence building exercise that many successful people use. And it works. Standing in front of a mirror, looking at your reflection, using body language and saying stuff helps you increase confidence.

I don’t think it’s genetic. I used to have a bad stutter and I went a speech therapist and now it’s practically gone.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I s-tutter f-rom t-ime t-o t-ime a-nd p-pl t-hink I'm r-etarded, h-ow d-o I f-ix t-his p-roblem g-uys

o-h w-wait I c-ant f-ix i-t b-ecause i-t's u-ncurable j-fl, i-ts r-uined m-y s-ocial l-ife i-t's a-n a-ctual g-enetic c-ondition f-for m-e a-nd n-not j-ust s-ome a-nxiety s-hit. w-hy c-an't I s-peak p-roperly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I s-tutter f-rom t-ime t-o t-ime a-nd p-pl t-hink I'm r-etarded, h-ow d-o I f-ix t-his p-roblem g-uys

o-h w-wait I c-ant f-ix i-t b-ecause i-t's u-ncurable j-fl, i-ts r-uined m-y s-ocial l-ife i-t's a-n a-ctual g-enetic c-ondition f-for m-e a-nd n-not j-ust s-ome a-nxiety s-hit. w-hy c-an't I s-peak p-roperly

I don't stutter that much boyo JFL

Talk without emotion that wear i do to foids