i hate my whore mother

Egyptianmogger

Egyptianmogger

THE SHITSKIN MASTER RACE/KANG OF HEADSPACE
i just do not like her, she is a shitty mother who has traumatised me and made me live through hell and back, ill start with the time she beat me to near death when i was around 4 years old, i remember barely being able to move and feeling a sharp pain in my ribs, and i was bruised up beyond belief. she then proceeded to abuse me in a similar fashion, with verbal abuse being more prevalent. she has disowned me multiple times, occasionally forces me to starve, and a lot more that i do not have the heart nor energy to name, this is barely anything compared to what she put me through my entire life

extremely over for you if you do not have good parents:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, RAMU KAKA, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
I have loving parents and it just makes it harder to rope because I feel bad for them

If I was in your situation I would be in Gandy Heaven by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, RAMU KAKA, pig_face and 3 others
I have loving parents and it just makes it harder to rope because I feel bad for them

If I was in your situation I would be in Gandy Heaven by now
the amount of times ive actually heard this, whats up with everyone telling me theyd rope if they lived my life?

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
water

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Kill her (I’m being serious) people will pity you considering your abuse and when the true crime documentary comes out many girls will be obsessed with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Niksy, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Don't speak about your mother like that. Have some respect.

If she did anything bad to you may Allah guide her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, RAMU KAKA, pig_face and 1 other person
Kill her (I’m being serious) people will pity you considering your abuse and when the true crime documentary comes out many girls will be obsessed with you
genuinely considered it, but i dont want to be put on death row, wanna live my life jfl. but ill probably have a shit ton of sympathizers and fangirls, considering the fact that im HTN+ and legitimately kinda look like Ramirez

Don't speak about your mother like that. Have some respect.

If she did anything bad to you may Allah guide her.
im not having respect for some whore who would genuinely treat a sack of shit with more respect and dignity that shed ever treat me

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
im not having respect for some whore who would genuinely treat a sack of shit with more respect and dignity that shed ever treat me
If you don't like her then ok, but don't curse her in public in the middle of this lowlife trash hole.

see you on the news bro

• +1
i just do not like her, she is a shitty mother who has traumatised me and made me live through hell and back, ill start with the time she beat me to near death when i was around 4 years old, i remember barely being able to move and feeling a sharp pain in my ribs, and i was bruised up beyond belief. she then proceeded to abuse me in a similar fashion, with verbal abuse being more prevalent. she has disowned me multiple times, occasionally forces me to starve, and a lot more that i do not have the heart nor energy to name, this is barely anything compared to what she put me through my entire life

Dnrd

genuinely considered it, but i dont want to be put on death row, wanna live my life jfl. but ill probably have a shit ton of sympathizers and fangirls, considering the fact that im HTN+ and legitimately kinda look like Ramirez
What did she do

What did she do
abuse me to no end, neglect to the point of starvation, raped me. pretty much every bad thing you could do to your kid, shes done it atleast 10 times

abuse me to no end, neglect to the point of starvation, raped me. pretty much every bad thing you could do to your kid, shes done it atleast 10 times
Police 🚨🚨 call them if U got raped

Police 🚨🚨 call them if U got raped
My guy I live in the sewers of fucking Northern Egypt the police ain't gonna do shit

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Mentally ill bitch

• +1

i woulda called abdul on her type sh ifykyk

• +1
Yeah man I'm a literal sexualassualtcel that shit actually happened to me by my own mother
Bro that is truelly horrible. I wish you succes in the future. If you are 18+ leave as quickly as possible.

• Love it
Bro that is truelly horrible. I wish you succes in the future. If you are 18+ leave as quickly as possible.
Thank you bhai you are probably one of the only half decent people on this forum I'll leave as soon as I'm 18

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza