I hate myself

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
not just in terms of looks but as a person. I keep making one mistake after the other for years, my entire life is a mistake basically. Im so weakwilled and pathetic that i had to become a psychotic schizo in order to suceed in my goals. The fact that anything i have been doing for the past 9 months is just the product of mental illnesss is killing me. I cant even look at the people that put their faith in me because of how fucked up i am.

Want an example? In May, i got backstabbed by a girl in my class for a project we had. Deadline was approaching and i was getting hopeless.

So, i relaxed, remembered my oneitis who backstabbed me much worse and i just sent whatever answers i had, not giving a single fuck about the outcome. Because i believed that i was destined to win and lifemog my oneitis, she is a much bigger enemy than anyone else.

The results? I got a 98/100 and the bitch got a 90/100. She was seething when the teacher announced the results. Its kinda like Fight Club where Jack has Tyler "guide" him when he needs a push. I have a psychotic uninhibted side that i developed thanks to my oneitis but i rly hate it tbh tbh.

At the end of the day, im just a miserble lonlely incel, stuck in a rat race forever. And the more you run, the emptier you feel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Donkeyballs
well dont worry bro, this site is for looksmaxxing. Looksmax and you'll get out of this I believe in you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and DalitBoss
You are too afraid of making a mistake. It's full of losers in here, including me. Failure is somewhat a good thing, but I understand the burden. You seem too emotional and you seem to have a feminine way of reacting to adversity, sure maybe it could be a moment, but I remember some of your posts, having lurked a bit before I joined.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and DalitBoss
You are too afraid of making a mistake. It's full of losers in here, including me. Failure is somewhat a good thing, but I understand the burden. You seem too emotional and you seem to have a feminine way of reacting to adversity, sure maybe it could be a moment, but I remember some of your posts, having lurked a bit before I joined.
im literally an amalgamtion of all the girls i was interested in lol down to even every day habits.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar