I HATE normal people

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
How can you cope talking to normal people they just do predictable boring shit it's fucking over for them.

how can anyone be content with 9 to 5 and a house and a wife it's fucking over such a shit tier coping subhuman life

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 19453
@DivineBeing

Go ER on the boss that made you clean toilets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, MRD, Deleted member 16357 and 1 other person
How did you stop working there? you got fired or quit? on phone or IRL
i quit it but not on good terms

i didnt come to work, and didnt reply for phonecalls i was patiently waiting for salary bute because my friend told me you get salary the same day you get fired and i came in like a low inhib dog , one manager bitch yelled at me and i didnt care xD

• +1
Reactions: Bashan

i didnt come to work, and didnt reply for phonecalls i was patiently waiting for salary bute because my friend told me you get salary the same day you get fired and i came in like a low inhib dog , one manager bitch yelled at me and i didnt care xD
Why did she yell at you?

Why did you leave?

Why did they make you clean toilets? What was your actual role meant to be? What kind of work was it? Tell us more this is interesting. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

Why did she yell at you?

Why did you leave?

Why did they make you clean toilets? What was your actual role meant to be? What kind of work was it? Tell us more this is interesting. Thank you.

Same. Fuck society.
I just want to live in a rural place like this and work as a handyman or something
Villnoess St Magdalena
And I want to live there in a nice small house with a cute JB wife
73532990 752142548542274 8748033867174117376 n

But that won't happen. I'm trapped in this urban nightmare, and incel as well.
Probably gonna rope in a few years:pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 23239
Why did she yell at you?

Why did you leave?

dude he asked and i replied , shut your dumb ass down faggot

• JFL
Same. Fuck society.
I just want to live a rural place like this and work as a handyman or something
View attachment 2068345
View attachment 2068347

dont rope bro , there is hope
i have same dreams +/-
Makhachev

Why did she yell at you?

Why did you leave?

Same. Fuck society.
I just want to live a rural place like this and work as a handyman or something
View attachment 2068345
View attachment 2068347

No - not yet. We're so close to VR headsets/brain implants where you can be a wagie slave in the factory but once you leave - you can go to your shitbox empty dump of an apartment - put on the 'fake reality' and be transported to paradise until bed time. Fake wife, fake mansion, fake children, fake beach sipping a cocktail followed by a night of passion. Meanwhile your sitting on a sofa in a cockroach infested shithole with drool building up because your cognitive synapses are on another reality. Until the alarm clock for your next work shift.

Why did she yell at you?

Why did you leave?

People write biographies for less than that

• +1
dude he asked and i replied , shut your dumb ass down faggot
Whom the fuck are you talking to you slav subhuman East European car mechanic rounded skull looking faggot?

• JFL
Whom the fuck are you talking to you slav subhuman East European car mechanic rounded skull looking faggot?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

People write biographies for less than that

Generation nothingness and tiktok cognitive schematics aren't my problem.

• Woah
Same. Fuck society.
I just want to live in a rural place like this and work as a handyman or something
View attachment 2068345
View attachment 2068347

i live in the most rural godforsaken village ever, we could switch places if u want

i live in the most rural godforsaken village ever, we could switch places if u want
HE WAnts mansion in swizerland some rural shit not your balkan villege bro : ))

No - not yet. We're so close to VR headsets/brain implants where you can be a wagie slave in the factory but once you leave - you can go to your shitbox empty dump of an apartment - put on the 'fake reality' and be transported to paradise until bed time. Fake wife, fake mansion, fake children, fake beach sipping a cocktail followed by a night of passion. Meanwhile your sitting on a sofa in a cockroach infested shithole with drool building up because your cognitive synapses are on another reality. Until the alarm clock for your next work shift.
Fuck that dystopia!!!

I want this irl. I'm not entering the matrix

How can you cope talking to normal people they just do predictable boring shit it's fucking over for them.

how can anyone be content with 9 to 5 and a house and a wife it's fucking over such a shit tier coping subhuman life
i hate 80% of the people, i get along most of them tho, i can only tolerate and vibe with couole of them

• +1
Same. Fuck society.
View attachment 2068345
View attachment 2068347

Snap?
Don't have snapchat

And why do you even want it?
Not Snapchat. I mean are u the user snap that spammed Pimenova jb posts?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 23239