I hate normies view on acne

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Everybody is coping with 'it's normal for teenagers to have acne, it'll go away :soy::soy:'
and 'I know someone who has worse acne than you and doesn't make it a big deal' HONESTLY these bluepilled cucks should kill themselves (in GTA).

The difference between me and that fat short sub5 is that while it's over for him anyway, I should have a good life. Obviously a fat prepubescent tier soy ltn doesn't get affected by acne, he doesn't know what it's like to have women attracted to you anyway.

If I didn't have acne I would be living my best life and probably had an ltr by now, meanwhile I'm here writing this thread. So if an other fucking Npc tells me that I over dramatize it, I swear I'm gonna beat the shit out of that nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Imretarded?, Timmy and 2 others
You say this as if peoples views on acne is much different here.
People cope and cope and when told the actual reasons for their acne, they IGNORE you and then proceed to cope with muh snail mucus moisturiser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, <6PSLcel and silencio
You say this as if peoples views on acne is much different here.
People cope and cope and when told the actual reasons for their acne, they IGNORE you and then proceed to cope with muh snail mucus moisturiser.
At least people here don't deny that it's a looksmin.
Those cleanser moisturizers and shit don't do nothing if you have acne. Retinoids like adapalene are the first thing to do something actually, but it won't fix your acne. Accutane or tret might do something, but the earlier you accept that you're a genetic waste, the better.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I hate normies view on everything.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
juzz eat raw meet brah :soy::soy::soy:
get moe sleeep brahh :soy::soy::feelshah:
dreenk mor watah brahhh :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
juzz eat raw meet brah :soy::soy::soy:
get moe sleeep brahh :soy::soy::feelshah:
dreenk mor watah brahhh :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
they usually cope with the usual 'mix shit from the kitchen together then out it on your face'.

You tell them it doesn't work like that.

They say 'I know someone whos acne disappeared after doing that', and they act like they won the 'argument'.

Crazy work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and n9wiff
acne doesnt exist and raw meat diet will kill you with parasites

acne is poss coming out of your body , you are unhealthy by definition

of course some people dont produce so much sebum or not as sensitive , but that dont mean they are more healthy

muh chads drinks vodka and eats pizza and has perfect skin, so do many nerds never get acne with horrible lifestyle. deal with it, you cant afford being unhealthy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Imretarded?, <6PSLcel and 2 others

of course some people dont produce so much sebum or not as sensitive , but they dont mean they are more healthy

muh chads drinks vodka and eats pizza and has perfect skin, so do many nerds never get acne with horrible lifestyle. deal with it, you cant afford being unhealthy
Muhh 'just eat raw food' bruh

Otherwise I agree. My body is unhealthy in some way. I can't figure out exactly how, there is sadly no help for me anywhere. My theory is that it's cause of all the added preservatives and shit in otherwise good food, like meat and animal products. I have no choice really but to eat that, so I would need an other solution.

Normie derms don't help cause they only kow the medications, and these forums are just raw meat copers.

My best bet is to stay on accutane. If it works by definition, then I won't have acne anymore. I'm kinda mad that I'm only treating the symptoms, but in my situation it's my only choice.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Only if it's a man
Oh and for your acne, what helps me avoid it as much as possible is pure sailycilic acid. They sell it at the pharmacies whete I’m from. Use it like everyday once bc it dries ir skin and it burns

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Oh and for your acne, what helps me avoid it as much as possible is pure sailycilic acid. They sell it at the pharmacies whete I’m from. Use it like everyday once bc it dries ir skin and it burns
I'm on accutane it would just make things worse but thanks

of course some people dont produce so much sebum or not as sensitive , but that dont mean they are more healthy

are you retarded?XDDDDD
yeah and sun exposure gives you cancer also
soy actimel autist