I hate not being born good looking

Klasik616

Klasik616

Affection deprived
If I were true good looking I would never had problems with women, instead I would be like one of those HTNs who are all day surrounded by women in the university because they have white skin and look like an anime character, it's fucking over for me. Milimeters of bone determine wether you're getting laid or not. Basically if you don't fit the a-priori foid looks standards for men don't even try looksmaxxing it's a waste of time.

If you weren't born with a face foids like you will never receive attention from them, height is cope because to have height halo you need to be 6'3+ otherwise it's all about face (muscles are cope). JFL at the term ascension, ascending depends on your potential. All you guys are looksmaxxing to look like James Sapphire, what is gonna change? Nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, noonespecial, deadstock and 5 others
We all do bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, deadstock, Suns9999 and 1 other person
dnrd but it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MA_ascender and Klasik616
Rope if you don't look like this:
nina dobrev witch GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and Suns9999
does it ever get tiring for some of you niggas regurgitating the same water ass takes every damn day

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
no way you just sent kai from vampire diaries
Keep coping with your PSL 7 Chads, they don't have foid appeal. Look at the men who are getting more likes on social media.