I hate obese people

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

Why is this fat piece of shit like that. I cant understand dude. Why not just joke along you fucking nigger. I bet he's racist

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Moggie
I love bbw

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 1851
high e behaviour

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1851
I am starting to understand why white men are so hated in the US. What a bunch of cumskin niggers

Not sure who I hate more here.

I might be technically white but I don't feel like it I'm a real nigga from Latin America I can't relate with this mfs

Last fucking time I'm bumping this but it seems like on the internet ethnics are always a bunch of whores that cry about muh racism, but irl they are always Gs. Opposite for cumskins, irl they are fucking spergs man. Alr I gotta take my pills bye

yeah i laugh at obese cunts who struggle to breathe
brings me joy when they act like they've run a marathon when they're just walking down the street

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Moggie
yeah i laugh at obese cunts who struggle to breathe
brings me joy when they act like they've run a marathon when they're just walking down the street
ultimate reminder you are doing the right thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 18931
Last fucking time I'm bumping this but it seems like on the internet ethnics are always a bunch of whores that cry about muh racism, but irl they are always Gs. Opposite for cumskins, irl they are fucking spergs man. Alr I gotta take my pills bye
Never mind. Ethnics act like niggers irl. The problem is the country. The US is the problem. If Trump was the president this wouldn't be an issue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
Never mind. Ethnics act like niggers irl. The problem is the country. The US is the problem. If Trump was the president this wouldn't be an issue
America became more degenerate during his presidency, should have banned tiktok when he said he was going to :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Final post before I go to bed. I think I figured this out.

It is all the jews fault. They were the ones that made people act like that. All a part of the big plan