I hate old men

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So i was chilling with the girl i met in uni and was doing my game then suddenly an old man stops me and tells me "young man stop talking so much and come help me find this ticket on my phone they sent me on Viber because i can't find it" As a polite young man i tried to help this old man even though i felt disrespected in front of the girl cuz not only he stopped my flow and the conversation i had with her but also his opener caught me off guard. A second later he told me " you know I'm kidding right I'm sorry" but i said yeah sure don't worry lemme help you out. Essentially i lost 10 minutes me and the girl trying to find this old dude's ticket instead of me vibing with her (mind you this is the first time we have a proper interaction with this girl it's not that i knew her so much myself). After a while the girl ends up leaving and he has the audacity to goodbye her and tell her "thank you sooo much". My stop is 2 stations later so i sit next to him and i finally find his ticket and when I'm about to leave as a polite idiot i tell him "i hope you have a good flight sir" and he's like "yeah thank you kid". AND I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT COCKBLOCKED AND HELPED HIM STILL HE SHOWED MUCH MORE APPRECIATION TO THE GIRL. Then i come back home and the first thing she texts me is " did you help the old man?" I'm like "yeah sure after you left i managed to find his ticket" "but I guess he didn't like me, he liked you" and she replies "well, all old men like nurses".

I hate people man..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Manletmachine, Pikabro and 3 others
No point in helping ppl when you are male.

Ppl only appreciate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, mvp2v1, greywind and 9 others
Lol, I was once stopped by a random old man on the street, who extended his arm with his phone and was like: "How can I change the date on this?". I knew however that there are some scammers who ask you to take a photo with them and just when they're about to hand you the phone or camera, they drop it, then put the blame on you, and ask you to pay for their phone...
So I was just like: "How the fuck should I know?!" and continued walking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, 3virtues, Hellcat and 2 others
No point in helping ppl when you are male.

Ppl only appreciate women
BRUTAL BLACKPILL

Yeah as a young male interacting with older men is pointless

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
So i was chilling with the girl i met in uni and was doing my game then suddenly an old man stops me and tells me "young man stop talking so much and come help me find this ticket on my phone they sent me on Viber because i can't find it" As a polite young man i tried to help this old man even though i felt disrespected in front of the girl cuz not only he stopped my flow and the conversation i had with her but also his opener caught me off guard. A second later he told me " you know I'm kidding right I'm sorry" but i said yeah sure don't worry lemme help you out. Essentially i lost 10 minutes me and the girl trying to find this old dude's ticket instead of me vibing with her (mind you this is the first time we have a proper interaction with this girl it's not that i knew her so much myself). After a while the girl ends up leaving and he has the audacity to goodbye her and tell her "thank you sooo much". My stop is 2 stations later so i sit next to him and i finally find his ticket and when I'm about to leave as a polite idiot i tell him "i hope you have a good flight sir" and he's like "yeah thank you kid". AND I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT COCKBLOCKED AND HELPED HIM STILL HE SHOWED MUCH MORE APPRECIATION TO THE GIRL. Then i come back home and the first thing she texts me is " did you help the old man?" I'm like "yeah sure after you left i managed to find his ticket" "but I guess he didn't like me, he liked you" and she replies "well, all old men like nurses".

I hate people man..

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Tylermax
Old men caused this shit generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, mvp2v1, Skywalker and 4 others
should've said you don't know how to use viber who tf uses viber bruh

• +1
  • JFL