I hate old people

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
old people are slow and just mope around with a full diaper and speak like it’s still the Great Depression era. Someone’s gotta let them know that it’s 2024 and they gotta bite the dust. You can’t live forever old fart. Your time is up. Make way for the young dick that’s gonna fuck your grandkids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, LancasteR, Madridista and 2 others
old people are slow and just mope around with a full diaper and speak like it’s still the Great Depression era.
its not supposed to be like that
all their lifetime they have only been eating like shit and living like shit, wageslaving, exercising. it all piles up and they become extremely degenerated in old age
youre supposed to live to at least 250, looking like and having the body functions of a young person

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, piec, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Over you are gonna be an old fart in 40 years too

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore and datboijj
old people are slow and just mope around with a full diaper and speak like it’s still the Great Depression era. Someone’s gotta let them know that it’s 2024 and they gotta bite the dust. You can’t live forever old fart. Your time is up. Make way for the young dick that’s gonna fuck your grandkids.
They always stare to ! Like bro I know I’m a fucking genetic miracle now u can stop staring !

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
some lord of the rings type shit
IMG 8079

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore