I hate overthinking

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
I hate the word overthinking. It’s a word designed by jews to suppress your neurological understanding. There are obviously genuine overthinkers but I am not talking about people who have severe mental illnesses because it is clear that they are capable of real overthinking. I am talking about when your average person tries to weight the pros and cons of something, for example, and the jews try to silence his thoughts by calling it overthinking. Don’t ever let somebody tell you that you are overthinking, there is no such thing in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I hate the word overthinking. It’s a word designed by jews to suppress your neurological understanding. There are obviously genuine overthinkers but I am not talking about people who have severe mental illnesses because it is clear that they are capable of real overthinking. I am talking about when your average person tries to weight the pros and cons of something, for example, and the jews try to silence his thoughts by calling it overthinking. Don’t ever let somebody tell you that you are overthinking, there is no such thing in your case.

A little bit too much "overthinking" is more beneficial than having too little.

Simple things like what you spend your time & money on should be scrutinised occasionally.

It's the people who "don't think" that make the world go round. Politicians, big businesses and other bad actors love these folks.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander