I hate people that do smacking sounds during eating

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Subhuman pig trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
There's people who watch YouTube videos of people doing that and find it "relaxing".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, billymidnight and 2 others
There's people who watch YouTube videos of people doing that and find it "relaxing".
They deserve a beating

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, greycel and Darkeningstar
Same, i cant fucking stand it
Or when their all disgusting and have sauce on their mouths and fingers… or if they ask if they can bite a piece of my food or drink something. Like im not selfish but i dont care if your my parents or my friends, family your not touching my food or drinks with your disgusting greasy mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Htobrother and Darkeningstar
Same, i cant fucking stand it
Or when their all disgusting and have sauce on their mouths and fingers… or if they ask if they can bite a piece of my food or drink something. Like im not selfish but i dont care if your my parents or my friends, family your not touching my food or drinks with your disgusting greasy mouth.
Room temp iq brainrot trait

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
My parents don't care but my grandparents always taught me to eat and drink quietly, eat with my mouth closed, make sure not to drop food on the table and leave bits on the sides of my mouth etc.

Once again, my parents don't care.

Not sure if this is the case for other countries too but it is definitely here where people are starting to lose respect and class everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, beefliverontop and Htobrother
Not even a matter of "class" or "good behavior" that habit on it's own is actually just disgusting...

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Not even a matter of "class" or "good behavior" that habit on it's own is actually just disgusting...
Yes low iq sand nigger trait

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
My parents don't care but my grandparents always taught me to eat and drink quietly, eat with my mouth closed, make sure not to drop food on the table and leave bits on the sides of my mouth etc.

Once again, my parents don't care.

Not sure if this is the case for other countries too but it is definitely here where people are starting to lose respect and class everyday.
Yea my family is the opposite, main reason why i eat alone now. I dont eat dinner with my family and then my parents and brother sister call me crazy.
They fucking burp all the time and are so unhygienic. Talking all the time while their mouths are full and little bits of their food inside their mouth being spit in my food (this genuinely happens) i mean i can be hungry for the whole day but eating with my family makes me lose my appetite (not kidding) I dont think my mom washes hands before making food aswell. I caught her going to the toilet and then making food after (no hands washed).
It sounds sad but i either take the food and eat it in my room and watch youtube :lul:or i just make my own food and eat it alone when their done eating
My fucking family is full of disgusting unhygienic low iq niggers. No hate to them i love them but like damn their disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss and Htobrother
Yea my family is the opposite, main reason why i eat alone now. I dont eat dinner with my family and then my parents and brother sister call me crazy.
They fucking burp all the time and are so unhygienic. Talking all the time while their mouths are full and little bits of their food inside their mouth being spit in my food (this genuinely happens) i mean i can be hungry for the whole day but eating with my family makes me lose my appetite (not kidding) I dont think my mom washes hands before making food aswell. I caught her going to the toilet and then making food after (no hands washed).
It sounds sad but i either take the food and eat it in my room and watch youtube :lul:or i just make my own food and eat it alone when their done eating
My fucking family is full of disgusting unhygienic low iq niggers. No hate to them i love them but like damn their disgusting
Pajeet ?

• JFL
My parents are the fucking same which sucks. My grandparents are on the other hand are fine thankfully.

Plan to not let my kids end up the same way.

• +1
My parents are the fucking same which sucks. My grandparents are on the other hand are fine thankfully.

Plan to not let my kids end up the same way.
Ok pajeet

• JFL
No. my parents uses to be very poor so they were taught no manners. They never went to school. They havent learned on how to make smart decisions due to no education. My idiot parents made my brother and sister 27 years ago with no house and no food. What were they thinking :lul:
Making kids while not being PREPARED at all.
Now me and my brother have to carry my parents ass everywhere. My parents eventually immigrated and now they have a solid job. But these motherfuckers live in this country for 20 years yet they still dont know how to speak the country. I have to make calls, texts for them all the time. Becaude they cant talk to their boss at work.
Like im some sorta translator
Thankfully all their decisions led to me existing so im not angry. i cannot wait to leave this house.
But these motherfuckers are dumb, lazy, unhygienic, and abusive.
Atleast they gave me a HTN base for my face and doc said ima be 6’2-6’4!in the future :)
Im not saying i hate them cuz im always trying to be grateful but they really act like disgusting indians all the time:lul:

No. my parents uses to be very poor so they were taught no manners. They never went to school. They havent learned on how to make smart decisions due to no education. My idiot parents made my brother and sister 27 years ago with no house and no food. What were they thinking :lul:
Making kids while not being PREPARED at all.
Now me and my brother have to carry my parents ass everywhere. My parents eventually immigrated and now they have a solid job. But these motherfuckers live in this country for 20 years yet they still dont know how to speak the country. I have to make calls, texts for them all the time. Becaude they cant talk to their boss at work.

Thankfully all their decisions led to me existing so im not angry. i cannot wait to leave this house.
But these motherfuckers are dumb, lazy, unhygienic, and abusive.
Atleast they gave me a HTN base for my face and doc said ima be 6’2-6’4!in the future :)
Im not saying i hate them cuz im always trying to be grateful but they really act like disgusting indians all the time:lul:
Definition of dalit I'm brahman:chad:

• +1
Definition of dalit I'm brahman:chad:
No trust me were not dalit.
We r balkan
My mom has green eyes my dad has brown eyes, Mediterranean pheno.
And rep me nga

• JFL
Balkans are pigs
yea maybe. But those balkan stories of where you hear them stealing and shit and doing crazy crimes arent balkans. Your mistaking balkans for Gypsys.
The gypsy romas have ruined the balkans reputation
Gypsys are basically indians who immigrated to the balkans and larp as balkans
Always something to do with indians

Rep me

• +1

Your momma was horny and her prime pussy felt way too good for your daddy to pull out
That happened

• JFL
When i tell my stacylite sister to stop my whole family argues with me
Imagine not fucking your stacylite sister. From time to time
Low t trait

When i tell my stacylite sister to stop my whole family argues with me
Imagine not fucking your stacylite sister
You letting others fuck her.

Cucking yourself
If you fucked her good she wouldn't fuck anyone else

Last edited: