I hate people that talk without knowing shit

V

virgin

it‘s so over
As some of you may know, I have a really big crooked nose. When I tell my friends that I wanna get rhino, they tell me to man up and accept my nose. They tell me that its not that bad and stuff.
And guess what? They all have perfect noses. Literally straight as it gets and a good size. Sometimes I wish you could temporarily change bodys with people, so they could know how it is to have a fucking crooked shittower on the middle of the face

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You should invite to them for a sleepover and then while they are a sleep, stomp their noses with football boots.

:feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virgin and BrutalMogger
comparison is the thief of joy, but also, your friends are bluepilled, so you asking them rhino and bla bla Is retarded, didn't you expect that?

comparison is the thief of joy, but also, your friends are bluepilled, so you asking them rhino and bla bla Is retarded, didn't you expect that?
No, because I thought that even a blueshitted nigga wouldnt be so delusional and call my shit nose "normal"

As some of you may know, I have a really big crooked nose. When I tell my friends that I wanna get rhino, they tell me to man up and accept my nose. They tell me that its not that bad and stuff.
And guess what? They all have perfect noses. Literally straight as it gets and a good size. Sometimes I wish you could temporarily change bodys with people, so they could know how it is to have a fucking crooked shittower on the middle of the face
you can change them permanently by breaking their nose

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
No, because I thought that even a blueshitted nigga wouldnt be so delusional and call my shit nose "normal"
look, I don't want to be rude or whateva but honestly do you expect them to say "yea your nose is disgusting get rhino and kill yourself" they aren't bp, you have to treat ppl irl differently from the people on .org

look, I don't want to be rude or whateva but honestly do you expect them to say "yea your nose is disgusting get rhino and kill yourself" they aren't bp, you have to treat ppl irl differently from the people on .org
no, but I expect them to say "yeah, maybe a rhino would make your face look better"

how would they benefit from seeing you improve?

It would even be a disadvantage for them, because right now they look better when I am near them
Exactly. I wouldn’t take it to heart

• +1
Reactions: virgin
my gulatmalen friend and brazilian friend told me that spainish people dont speak proper spainish. south americans really surpise me