i hate people who are racist.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
pls lets not be racist

(i want my US visa, been 1 month since CIA is investigating me before issuing my visa)

• +1
Reactions: Banasura, Deleted member 20370 and autismmaxxer
Saar! Life is race! Everyone is racist!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Roquefort, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Reality is racist.

me too, they are stupid and should die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Aladin
racists are superior

i just need to take a look at the german criminal statistics and wonder how beatiful this country would be without all the shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Aladin
You hate free speech.

i love them

I cant lie. I consciously avoid brown people IRL unless theyre top percentile in hygeine (50th percentile for whites)

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I cant lie. I consciously avoid brown people IRL unless theyre top percentile in hygeine (50th percentile for whites)
Chart: Where Europeans Wash Their Hands After Using The Toilet | Statista

I have no problem with other races if they stay in their homeland or eventually come here (in Europe) as tourists

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
racists are superior

i just need to take a look at the german criminal statistics and wonder how beatiful this country would be without all the shitskins
The true blackpill : whites have been trying to slaughter each other for millenias, if all shitskins would perish today i swear to god it would be world war again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I have no problem with other races if they stay in their homeland or eventually come here (in Europe) as tourists
U have a picture of hamza u subhuman tf u talkin about adonis

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 21661
Damn didjt know Sweden is 22% ethnic now
The map is fake news, aint no way indian central bri'ish wash their hands more than we french people.
Dont fall for the mk ultra

• +1
wheres ur discod

• +1
Racism is hilarious

People overly proud of their race are retarded, when top tier chads of their race wouldn't be caught dead around them.

JFL retards.

You don't see ivy League whites hanging with trailer park whites, you might as well be a nigger to them.

You should feel better than people based on accomplishments and who you are. Not some random shit you can't control LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and zura
I am the only person on earth who is not racist i am him
Why are you laughing @TRUE_CEL i am actually the least racist person on earth i just now it

• JFL
Why are you laughing @TRUE_CEL i am actually the least racist person on earth i just now it
I just remembered the times you called me a shitskin and I lol'd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
I like racists cause they are honest about how everyone else in their race thinks and believes unmasked, all the libcucks and marxist disrespect my intelligence by acting antiracist.

Racism is law in 2023.