I hate people who can't swallow their own mucous

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
If it's a small amount and there's no boogers, just swallow it. Nah they want to be "hygienic"

So what's their solution? To spit every 3 minutes and use up every tissue in your tissue box.

I swear to @#$&ing God this whole world is just an animal show down. The proper response is to beat the living $h!+ to near death and then demand they swallow their mucous and then force them to suck your balls for forgiveness. And then slice their neck open anyways if this is their 3rd beat down warning.

I hate that I have to be a civilized human being when everyone around me only pretends to be civilized.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noobs, Offensive Bias and 5 others
Shut up nigga

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and fluoride1337
If it's a small amount and there's no boogers, just swallow it. Nah they want to be "hygienic"

So what's their solution? To spit every 3 minutes and use up every tissue in your tissue box.

I swear to @#$&ing God this whole world is just an animal show down. The proper response is to beat the living $h!+ to near death and then demand they swallow their mucous and then force them to suck your balls for forgiveness. And then slice their neck open anyways if this is their 3rd beat down warning.

I hate that I have to be a civilized human being when everyone around me only pretends to be civilized.
Well that got weird pretty fucking fast

Legit. Niggas in the past ate raw eggs(shell and chicken fetus included) as breakfast everyday, not to mention the raw organs off a living animal. They'd cage and cringe at how soft their descendants are for being so pansy at the sight of mucus.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rooman
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_machinist_786
Funny that you mentioned this. I don't remember the last time I had to spit up mucous after having a cold/flu, it might be decades. But I got the flu a month ago.
For the past 2 weeks I have been coughing up mucous about 6 times a day. The force of the cough required to eject the mucous necessitates that I open my mouth and then it comes out whether I want it to or not, swallowing isn't an option.

In China, they think they keep bad spirits away by spitting, so some people would spit almost everywhere every time...

Incel trait #282712: eating your own boogers

Funny that you mentioned this. I don't remember the last time I had to spit up mucous after having a cold/flu, it might be decades. But I got the flu a month ago.
For the past 2 weeks I have been coughing up mucous about 6 times a day. The force of the cough required to eject the mucous necessitates that I open my mouth and then it comes out whether I want it to or not, swallowing isn't an option.
Well you said it's been decades since you've had to resort to spitting so I assume you normally just swallow the small amounts.

In China, they think they keep bad spirits away by spitting, so some people would spit almost everywhere every time...

Good lord. How people do mental gymnastics just to justify their subhuman behavior. Humanity is a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Good lord. How people do mental gymnastics just to justify their subhuman behavior. Humanity is a joke.
What do you mean, it's tradition, we used to do the same thing here to keep the evil eye away, but then it evolved into an act of just pretending to spit by making a 'phew' sound, now it's rare today, something just old people do, the Chinese kept their old traditions intact it seems.

What do you mean, it's tradition, we used to do the same thing here to keep the evil eye away, but then it evolved into an act of just pretending to spit by making a 'phew' sound, now it's rare today, something just old people do, the Chinese kept their old traditions intact it seems.
Traditions start somewhere. Imagine the convo that started this nonsense. "hai tai chi buk tan lau!" (Chinese for "Stop spitting for God's sake!") And then instead of just stopping this subhuman behavior he responded "o to to kon pai chi kon bzu!" (Chinese for "I'm doing this to keep the evil spirits away, mom!")

The Chinese phonetics are probably way off, but you get wotimsaiyan

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar