• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
I'm not going to deny your emotions but feeling lonely is full of crap, true lonely people don't have anyone to talk to. I've seen some foids say they feel lonely, we know they really aren't don't confuse anxiety with loneliness.

Foids might feel anxious because they have been around men most of the time and still feel like nothing matters. In the case of men, we don't get attention from foids only friends can make us happy but some people don't even have friends or support from family and don't feel like that.

I had fake friends, in the sense they didn't care much about me but that is better than nothing so the ones who say that being alone makes them happy I would recommend them to stay truly alone for a long time to see if they got any motivation towards life.

If you have friends or girlfriend and you still complain of "feeling lonely" (usually foids), you don't know shit. There's no difference between being alone and lonely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Cmon bud thatโ€™s a lot to read but I read the title for sure

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Cmon bud thatโ€™s a lot to read but I read the title for sure
It's just venting from normies shit idea that you can feel lonely although having friends or having people around to talk to. They don't know shit about being alone.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's just venting from normies shit idea that you can feel lonely although having friends or having people around to talk to. They don't know shit about being alone.
True. If they knew true loneliness they would rope. Take me for example; never had a sleep over, never went to a friends house when I was a kid, never had friends to hang out with. Been alone since birth. Iโ€™m used to it now. Now I fear sociability

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†
Back