I hate personal trainers.

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
They are like monkeys banging a rock togheter oh you just paid 60 usd for this 1hr session of me letting you lift light weight with shit form but anyways, swipe card and add tips when you leave:lul:. they love doing everything with kettle bells and private gyms always buy equipment which suits their needs. My gym got a curved treadmill, no one uses it, except pts and their clients. Omg the clients are another level of retard, it’s always ppl that have no potential in fitness old and/or fat and doesn’t wanna lose weight, “just eat less you fucking shitbrain”, women:lul:, disabled ppl etc. and the retards who have pts will read this and be like “ but I’m focusing on my own health and I’m not doing this to be big or strong or lean:feelswah:” well how about you put that 60 usd u spend every now and then on some fucking glasses and research training and dieting online:lul:. One example is This old lady paid 45£≈55$ for a pt to teach her how to do a sit up from a chair unassisted average private gym activities:lul: I’m not bullshitting lol. And before you say “ omg private gym you must be rich:feelsuhh:” I kept my membership because it’s the closest gym to me and it’s the cheapest in town aswell because I got my membership before the price rise so it’s cheaper :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and User28823
moreplatesmoreweigh

• Woah
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh