• +1
Reactions: MlkJr., Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24278
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and cancercell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Bitch and Iasacrko
15k posts and a sorry ass rep

nigga kys
If u care About ur reputation with these cheesy incels I don’t wanna be the one to tell u how over it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 25938, cancercell and 1 other person
they can recommend good books to you
i use some literature genre subs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Because you're rotting on this forum too
tokyo ghoul stress GIF by Funimation

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 24278
If u care About ur reputation with these cheesy incels I don’t wanna be the one to tell u how over it is
nigga shut your bitch ass up

you literally make posts 24/7 to get attention from these pajeets

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nice rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
nigga shut your bitch ass up

you literally make posts 24/7 to get attention from these pajeets
I am a troll here mostly, I’m not preserving my rep like 99% of users here, I mostly respect users with low rep since that’s rare and proves they aren’t afraid to speak their thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 80iq and Deleted member 22924
I am a troll here mostly, I’m not preserving my rep like 99% of users here, I mostly respect users with low rep since that’s rare and proves they aren’t afraid to speak their thoughts
how you come you a troll but everyone thinks you a joke

how you come you a troll but everyone thinks you a joke
Because I portrayed myself as a joke I’m not a user to be taken seriously neither are the racist posts I make

some of my posts are honest but I’m not working on some rep ratio honestly idk why users like u are so quick on talking About useless shit like rep

its aight for some niche interests, you cant call people niggers and kikes anymore but i think thats alright tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Because I portrayed myself as a joke I’m not a user to be taken seriously neither are the racist posts I make

some of my posts are honest but I’m not working on some rep ratio honestly idk why users like u are so quick on talking About useless shit like rep
cus you a bitch ass thats why

you wanna troll? be funny, you dont got that spark in you boy

you lack the mutt sauce, go watch the big bang theory or friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22924
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
cus you a bitch ass thats why

you wanna troll? be funny, you dont got that spark in you boy

you lack the mutt sauce, go watch the big bang theory or friends
Nigga if I disappear from this Website it will be dead the next day, I’m one of the most lively niggers here probably not even trying to be narcissistic but most people know me here and that’s due to me being a troll and not taking this shit seriously

• +1
Nigga if I disappear from this Website it will be dead the next day, I’m one of the most lively niggers here probably not even trying to be narcissistic but most people know me here and that’s due to me being a troll and not taking this shit seriously
nigga you is a ghost

no one gives a fuck about your name

you can just ask truecell in pm like me
I wanna do that for all my ratings @TRUE_CEL can u delete my ratin threads? I’m afraid he’ll just ask me to stop being a broke ass nigga tho

nigga you is a ghost

no one gives a fuck about your name
Sure nigga make a thread with @Iasacrko with some shitty title and just look at how many people will open that shit

niggers like @MoggerChad would reactfarm my name to the ground since so many people get into that shit, while when u make threads About insignificant users u gotta tag people to get attention

• +1
Downvoted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Iasacrko
Sure nigga make a thread with @Iasacrko with some shitty title and just look at how many people will open that shit

niggers like @MoggerChad would reactfarm my name to the ground since so many people get into that shit, while when u make threads About insignificant users u gotta tag people to get attention
true tbh

• +1

Cus you the forums' bitch, thats why

Downvoted
That’s because people here take it personal when u insult Reddit niggas like @NFA PB are acting like Im talking shit about their mom or smt

I wanna do that for all my ratings @TRUE_CEL can u delete my ratin threads? I’m afraid he’ll just ask me to stop being a broke ass nigga tho
I won’t mind deleting some but if you want all of them gone you need to upgrade to VIP.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Iasacrko
That’s because people here take it personal when u insult Reddit niggas like @NFA PB are acting like Im talking shit about their mom or smt
keep my name out yo mouth nigger

I won’t mind deleting some but if you want all of them gone you need to upgrade to VIP.
how much money tho you earn with this vip shit bhai gonna support you next month

Cus you the forums' bitch, thats why
Well that’s what I do i dont take it serious therefore i Also have Bad rep it doesn’t mean shit, best users idk here have Bad rep

Well that’s what I do i dont take it serious therefore i Also have Bad rep it doesn’t mean shit, best users idk here have Bad rep
call them out

who the best users then

I’ll do that later I mostly want my old threads deleted since people use my before I was looksmaxed pics like it’s me nowadays

call them out

who the best users then
not Many examples but usually they’re just as chill, usually the only bad users are @Vain786 cause hes deluded

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 22924
Popular opinion is absolute dog shit most of the time and their userbase is cancer
Reddit have no redeeming quality

not Many examples but usually they’re just as chill, usually the only bad users are @Vain786 cause hes deluded
he is banned jfl

• JFL
nigga who is you, never seen you in the hood
@tristan18 is a chill user with negative rep are funny I’d say the best users here have neg rep

• +1