I hate school

noonespecial

noonespecial

Peace
The last 2 schools I went to I've gotten bullied and it's slowly happening again. I recognize the pattern where people slowly starts disrespecting me more although they have no reason to disrespect me. It's about to happen again
Can't wait for school to be done

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, greywind, grungymallard97 and 4 others
imagine getting bullied low T

kids.org
you gotta fight them back bro!

• JFL
Reactions: tramadone
Same, I can't stand people talking about how creepy I look behind my back and being disrespected by people. But I have some friends they help me to get through it all.

• Love it
Reactions: noonespecial
Same, I can't stand people talking about how creepy I look behind my back and being disrespected by people. But I have some friends they help me to get through it all.
That's great to hear. You can't even say shit back cause most if them are big and if you do they will always have the social high ground and somehow they'll spread weird rumors about you and just being at school becomes unbearable

That's great to hear. You can't even say shit back cause most if them are big and if you do they will always have the social high ground and somehow they'll spread weird rumors about you and just being at school becomes unbearable
Luckily I never experienced any physical bullying because I'm not a manlet, but it always made feel some type of way when I heard people gossiping about me, or them having a split second facial reaction cringing at my face.

• +1
JFL are you getting dunked in the toilets?

• JFL
Reactions: copernico, greywind, Stewart.Belgrade and 1 other person
The last 2 schools I went to I've gotten bullied and it's slowly happening again. I recognize the pattern where people slowly starts disrespecting me more although they have no reason to disrespect me. It's about to happen again...
You cannot let them disrespect you in the first place. Shit, even if someone does something towards you that you just don't like you have to address. Don't worry about it you're overreacting.

People will disrespect you more and more if they see you're unwilling to stick up for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: copernico, greywind and noonespecial
I'm also low IQ as fuck aswell :feelswhy:

• So Sad
The last 2 schools I went to I've gotten bullied and it's slowly happening again. I recognize the pattern where people slowly starts disrespecting me more although they have no reason to disrespect me. It's about to happen again
go ER then

• JFL
You cannot let them disrespect you in the first place. Shit, even if someone does something towards you that you just don't like you have to address. Don't worry about it you're overreacting.

People will disrespect you more and more if they see you're unwilling to stick up for yourself.
I am saying shit back though but people are always backing they guy disrespecting me for some reason and just laugh at me

go ER then
9584   SoyBooru

I'll tell you what you should do. Make friends with immigrants who are in Arab, Albanian, Somali gangs and jump on your bullies. Like tear their clothes apart when everyone is looking and you've taken care of the bully problem for the rest of the time you live in that neighborhood

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
I'll tell you what you should do. Make friends with immigrants who are in Arab, Albanian, Somali gangs and jump on your bullies. Like tear their clothes apart when everyone is looking and you've taken care of the bully problem for the rest of the time you live in that neighborhood
There aren't any gangs like that and I've tried befriending ghettos before but didn't work. They don't want white friends

tgey think ur a nerd or weird

• +1
Do you mog your bully?

There aren't any gangs like that and I've tried befriending ghettos before but didn't work. They don't want white friends
They do but you need to be thugmaxxed for that. Generally ppl are scared to death when they see those motorcycle outlaws, immigrant gangs because they are unhinged and vengeful. Just anything that associates you with them should instill more than enough fear in your bullies.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: IngrownDicktipmaxx
Probably weird. My behavior may be very unnatural as I don't fit in there
its hard to change ur perception once its matured, i presume u dont play sports or anything

If you can somehow make yourself look unhinged with tattoos, chains etc would also work.

They do but you need to be thugmaxxed for that. Generally ppl are scared to death when they see those motorcycle outlaws, immigrant gangs because they are unhinged and vengeful. Just anything that associates you with them should instill more than enough fear in your bullies.
If I can't be respected around normal people how tf am I supposed to befriend ghettos? Even if i thugmaxed. I got nothing in common with them
its hard to change ur perception once its matured, i presume u dont play sports or anything
I don't
If you can somehow make yourself look unhinged with tattoos, chains etc would also work.
That would make things worse as I would start to get laughed at and don't have that thug personality at all

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How do you get Bullied

Are you weak?
Just be a hunk bro

No one is scared of muh hunks irl when they can be put down with a gun in 2 seconds. Even some random hood rat with little fighting experience can put them to sleep no problem. They are all bark and 0 bite. Infact I dont find these types to be intimidating at all I’m more afraid of Africans in downtown than them. 5’8” Somali refugees are actually more intimidating than 6’2” roided gym guy. Imagine this guy staring at you. Would send chills down my spine.

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on a few forums. These are the kind of people you'd find on a newspaper headlines for butchering a guy with a knife or something

Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a gun at any point and shoot you to death.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and noonespecial
Are you ugly?

If I can't be respected around normal people how tf am I supposed to befriend ghettos? Even if i thugmaxed. I got nothing in common with them

I don't

That would make things worse as I would start to get laughed at and don't have that thug personality at all
Only solution is getting bigger then. Roidmaxx or something

• +1
Only solution is getting bigger then. Roidmaxx or something
I'm working on building size but roiding would fuck up my face and estrogen levels with other side effects

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
View attachment 3232129
No one is scared of muh hunks irl when they can be put down with a gun in 2 seconds. Even some random hood rat with little fighting experience can put them to sleep no problem. They are all bark and 0 bite. Infact I dont find these types to be intimidating at all I’m more afraid of Africans in downtown than them. 5’8” Somali refugees are actually more intimidating than 6’2” roided gym guy. Imagine this guy staring at you. Would send chills down my spine.
View attachment 3232131

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on a few forums. These are the kind of people you'd find on a newspaper headlines for butchering a guy with a knife or something

Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a gun at any point and shoot you to death.
There's a reason I asked OP if he lived in America or not.
Also, I don't think there will be a Somalian refugee in op's class.. he's 15..

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
There's a reason I asked OP if he lived in America or not.
Also, I don't think there will be a Somalian refugee in op's class.. he's 15..
I'm 17 and not American

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
JFL how are you getting bullied at 17 grow a pair
Wtf is that supposed to mean? I say shit back don't take the disrespect and if I end up in a fight I'll lose and the police Will be involved

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Wtf is that supposed to mean? I say shit back don't take the disrespect and if I end up in a fight I'll lose and the police Will be involved
You rn
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants