• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24459, Ken and 1 other person
I'm just ken

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
She doesn't even think about you 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I cant imagine how brutal it will be when one of my past oneitis gets a boyfriend.

I cant imagine how brutal it will be when one of my past oneitis gets a boyfriend.
my first oneitis was turned into a whore and fucked like 20 dudes in one year she was like 15 years old. Didnt care though

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
my first oneitis was turned into a whore and fucked like 20 dudes in one year she was like 15 years old. Didnt care though
I think seeing her become a slut hurts less than seeing her in a happy LTR with a guy who mogs you.

My 2nd last oneitis became a giga-slut and it actually helped me get over her.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Last edited:
Why can’t I just have prime Brooke shields. Why am I stuck in this infernal hell.

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike
my oneitis is super depressed and retweets shit about how terrible life is, how traumatized she is, how antisocial she is blah blah, nonstop. she is more doomerpilled than me and im a subhuman manlet while shes 8/10 easily kek. Chads gonna chad and traumatize bitches while incels watch on the sidelines with popcorn.

Why can’t I just have prime Brooke shields. Why am I stuck in this infernal hell.
This doesn't await you

• So Sad
Reactions: FascisstChad
I think seeing her become a slut hurts less than seeing her in a happy LTR with a guy who mogs you.

My 2nd last oneitis became a giga-slut and it actually helped me get over her.
they're both brutal, seeing a oneitis become a giga-slut means she is willing to fuck a large quantity of men yet you still couldn't make the cut. If she just ends up in a LTR, then you just watch her be happy with someone who isn't you, there is no winning

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and StuntmanMike
they're both brutal, seeing a oneitis become a giga-slut means she is willing to fuck a large quantity of men yet you still couldn't make the cut. If she just ends up in a LTR, then you just watch her be happy with someone who isn't you, there is no winning
Stop caring

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I was too until I realized that she was a bum who got fired from hooters and takes her clothes off for random strange men for money cuz she is a skank and has a fucked up BBL.

You know what to do

I was too until I realized that she was a bum who got fired from hooters and takes her clothes off for random strange men for money cuz she is a skank and has a fucked up BBL.
umm

not me sir

im not retarded and wouldnt oneitis anyone like that in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
umm

not me sir

im not retarded and wouldnt oneitis anyone like that in the first place
She wanted nothing to do with me. When I asked her to take down her screenshot of her rejecting me on her snapchat she wanted to tear my head off.