I hate seeing wasted potential

zxim

zxim

Bronze
My friend that I've known since preschool, he grew up to be 5'11 or 6'0 with chadlite potential face.

I tried convincing him to focus on his looks and at least softmax, like to get rid of his acne, get a haircut as he always grows his greasy straight hair to neck length.

Polish kid that had C20 eyes, light brown hair, ideal ratios, good features, and especially a mogger masculine eye area.

Despite him having chadlite potential, he was really quiet, ND, and basically doesnt like to socialize, even online.

Literally skincare and a haircut would've ascended him.

usually its those who have something you want that dont realize what they have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
a functionnal brain and self awarness is actually a rare trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zxim, Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
Not chadlite. Girls would’ve sucked his cock 24/7 and take him out if he was really Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: zxim and SubhumanForever
same, my best friend is a 6'3 aryan guy with perfect hunter blue eyes but this faggot is over-weighted as fuck it's crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, zxim and Darkeningstar
same, my best friend is a 6'3 aryan guy with perfect hunter blue eyes but this faggot is over-weighted as fuck it's crazy
He is already pulling chicks at 6’3

• +1
Reactions: zxim and Rea
He already pulls, but if he looksmaxed he would get at least 10 new pussy a week
He wants you darling, that’s why he lost the motivation to do anything. Just date him and observe the change in him. I’m telling you, anything is possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zxim, Darkeningstar and Rea
He wants you darling, that’s why he lost the motivation to do anything. Just date him and observe the change in him. I’m telling you, anything is possible.
i'm not gay nigga

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zxim, Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back