I hate sitting in the middle of the prison computer hall

D

Dylan

Diamond
Fucking hate it when my regular chair is occupied and I have to sit in the middle of the fucking room

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, silencio, wsada and 1 other person
That's what we call it when you escape grayceldom - the prison hall. Now your ass is stuck here for all of eternity

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, greycel and wsada
You're in prison go up to him and tell him to move and that it's your favorite chair. Tell him if he wants to avoid a problem, he should just move over.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, wsada and Epola
So fucking pissed off people keep tapping me and they wre curry too

I'm in prison too. Have you joined any gangs here yet? We should hang out

• JFL
Reactions: piec
That's what we call it when you escape grayceldom - the prison hall. Now your ass is stuck here for all of eternity
I've literally been here for years more than you, even if you pull the ''muh this isn't my main'' this isn't my main either faggot

You're in prison go up to him and tell him to move and that it's your favorite chair. Tell him if he wants to avoid a problem, he should just move over.
It's not my favourite chair someone's in my favourite chair and it's a stinky chink

Op already decreased his aura by browsing .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Richard Cheese, mirrormogger and 1 other person
It's not my favourite chair someone's in my favourite chair and it's a stinky chink
Yes bro go up to the guy in your favorite chair and take it. That's what I'm saying.

Yes bro go up to the guy in your favorite chair and take it. That's what I'm saying.
All of the chinks are sitting side by side though they're basically an organized gang UGH fuck them i hate them so much they make the chairs disgustingly fucking dirty too they CROUCH on the fucking chair like APES they're literal jungle creatures

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How long is the sentence prisoncel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Eriot Lodger
I've literally been here for years more than you, even if you pull the ''muh this isn't my main'' this isn't my main either faggot
Difference is nobody knows who you are. You sound like your on your period btw. No humor, no intellect, no personality beyond being an easily offended self-hating autist.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and wsada
Why did u go to prison
Immigration offense but i never immigrated here i was just visiting shit's rigged i'm from netherlands as well so no reason for this

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
How long is the sentence prisoncel?
Uk immigration doesn't give you a time they can keep you forever if you want

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
this nigga looksmaxxing to pull his cellmate
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, Richard Cheese, wsada and 1 other person
Difference is nobody knows who you are. You sound like your on your period btw. No humor, no intellect, no personality beyond being an easily offended self-hating autist.
Way more people know who I am than you mate. I just couldn't tell you because i'd get banned instantly, lol. Telling me that I sound like I'm on my period and then throwing a bitch fit saying MUH YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AND NOT SMART AND YOU HAVE NO PERSONALITY I HATE YOU!!! like damn, did chad cheat on you?

This is also rich btw
no personality beyond being an easily offended self-hating autist.

Did you forget something?
Was it my fault that I was born autistic?
Or kys actually, because you're an antagonizing normie cunt who hates neurodivergents.

this nigga looksmaxxing to pull his cellmate
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Don't have a cellmate unlike everyone else here thank god i have single occupancy

Why is everyone so gay here everyone talking about gay shit gaymaxx.org more like

Uk immigration doesn't give you a time they can keep you forever if you want
why are u browsing .org for
u arent looksmaxxing in prison or anthing

why are u browsing .org for
u arent looksmaxxing in prison or anthing
Not everyone is here to looksmax. Some of us just want to rot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Don't have a cellmate unlike everyone else here thank god i have single occupancy

Why is everyone so gay here everyone talking about gay shit gaymaxx.org more like
because u probably dont even have a mirror and u wanna looksmax for a compound full of creepy dudes

people love saying they wanna look better for themselves but their perception of self is influenced by their assumption of other's perception towards them

because u probably dont even have a mirror and u wanna looksmax for a compound full of creepy dudes
What?

Mate, I don't care about looksmaxxing. I'm here because one, i've been here for years, more years than this account has, secondly, every other social media site is blocked by the firewall. You're so weird.

Way more people know who I am than you mate. I just couldn't tell you because i'd get banned instantly, lol. Telling me that I sound like I'm on my period and then throwing a bitch fit saying MUH YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AND NOT SMART AND YOU HAVE NO PERSONALITY I HATE YOU!!! like damn, did chad cheat on you?

This is also rich btw

Did you forget something?
Alright, I'm sorry I said those terrible things. I'm not even gonna hate on a daug. It must be hard enough being a short guy from the Netherlands. Stay safe and make sure you don't drop the soap in there, saar!

Alright, I'm sorry I said those terrible things. I'm not even gonna hate on a daug. It must be hard enough being a short guy from the Netherlands. Stay safe and make sure you don't drop the soap in there, saar!
I'm probably taller than you, mate. Being short here is taller than being tall in India or whatever shithole you're from, people who are tall don't go around projecting manlet insecurity onto others.

I don't shower, and even if I did, i have an ensuite shower in my cell.

Sorry to ruin your gay fantasy. If you want to imagine my penis so badly just ask for a pic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I'm probably taller than you, mate. Being short here is taller than being tall in India or whatever shithole you're from, people who are tall don't go around projecting manlet insecurity onto others.

I don't shower, and even if I did, i have an ensuite shower in my cell.

Sorry to ruin your gay fantasy. If you want to imagine my penis so badly just ask for a pic.
I'm 6ft so sorry if I ruined yours. I bet you like small boys, is that right? Sorry if it's wrong, I just don't want to assume.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
6 foot? I'm 5ft10.

My point stands.
Did you use to babysit animals before? If so what kind? I feel like I recognize you but I'm probably wrong. Would love to know if it's really you, that would change everything.

which gang are you in. neonazis? black brotherhood?

Did you use to babysit animals before? If so what kind? I feel like I recognize you but I'm probably wrong. Would love to know if it's really you, that would change everything.
What? You talk like sheldon from tbbt without the iq

None i just keep to myself, there's no neonazi here, uk is ethnic central
That's a shame. sounds lame ngl. If you were in the US you could shank some nazi or tyrone. At least would have something to do.

That's a shame. sounds lame ngl. If you were in the US you could shank some nazi or tyrone. At least would have something to do.
I don't like violence

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Yeah it's not you. Nvm

Nothing. Just a user I knew. He had the same username as you at one point.
That's impossible. I registered this account under this username and never changed it, and I doubt you know anyone from before this account's join date

That's impossible. I registered this account under this username and never changed it, and I doubt you know anyone from before this account's join date
Ok, maybe it was just very similar. @dylancc @fitjbslayer Does it ring a bell?

Ok, maybe it was just very similar. @dylancc @fitjbslayer Does it ring a bell?
Just know those usernames come up when I try to look up my own. I took this one first

Just know those usernames come up when I try to look up my own. I took this one first
I knew him since lookism.net. Were you on lookism?

I knew him since lookism.net. Were you on lookism?
I do remember stumbling upon lookism before looksmax but i found it to be an incredibly cringy and tryhard site with a 2005 layout. Suits you, tbh.

But no, i wasn't.

I do remember stumbling upon lookism before looksmax but i found it to be an incredibly cringy and tryhard site with a 2005 layout. Suits you, tbh.

But no, i wasn't.
Yeah it couldn't have been. He was a real stand up guy. You're just a fuck up. Have fun rotting away your prime years inside a cage!

Yeah it couldn't have been. He was a real stand up guy. You're just a fuck up. Have fun rotting away your prime years inside a cage!
Must've been a fucking loser to be praised by you. I'm only here for a couple weeks too, jackass.

Must've been a fucking loser to be praised by you. I'm only here for a couple weeks too, jackass.
Nah you'll get your sentence prolonged by bad behavior. It's for the best anyway; with your IQ you can't make it in the outside world.

Nah you'll get your sentence prolonged by bad behavior. It's for the best anyway; with your IQ you can't make it in the outside world.
No such thing on an immigration offence, they want you out as soon as possible, no such thing as bad behaviour extension.

Also, I will not be accepting criticism of my IQ from a grown man with a rainbow pony profile picture.