i hate small clothing brand owners

V

valentine

Iron
i fucking hate tiktok clothing brand owners. its always the same shit like "day 1 of starting a clothing brand. first we need a logo..." then they order a ton of 100% polyester cropped boxy hoodies from alibaba with their shitty basic y2k streetwear type logo that everyone in this universe has already seen 100000 times. they all deserve to fail and lose money. so obvious theyre trying to make quick money off this and arent actually passionate about design. if they were they would get a sewing machine and learn to make their own clothes first. not to mention this oversaturates the market and makes it hard for people to find small brands that actually deserve attention and make unique pieces. i wonder if anyone here shares my hatred for these ppl

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, ThraxxGlo, RecessedCels and 1 other person
i fucking hate tiktok clothing brand owners. its always the same shit like "day 1 of starting a clothing brand. first we need a logo..." then they order a ton of 100% polyester cropped boxy hoodies from alibaba with their shitty basic y2k streetwear type logo that everyone in this universe has already seen 100000 times. they all deserve to fail and lose money. so obvious theyre trying to make quick money off this and arent actually passionate about design. if they were they would get a sewing machine and learn to make their own clothes first. not to mention this oversaturates the market and makes it hard for people to find small brands that actually deserve attention and make unique pieces. i wonder if anyone here shares my hatred for these ppl
srs i was looking at some ealier today and they all do the same format and when they make the shit likke u said itss always the same plus they always chose naames someone else has

and its always 13yros

srs i was looking at some ealier today and they all do the same format and when they make the shit likke u said itss always the same plus they always chose naames someone else has
literally

some shit a 13 year old civilian from atl would wear

• +1
Reactions: valentine