I hate smelly dutch people

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
You dutch should be butchered, smelly cunts. Some group of dutch tourists walked beside me in my city and the almost every male is taller then me, but thay didn't bother me. I got fucking height mogged by disgusting orc sized dutch whore who were all between 180cm and 190cm. Whats wrong with this smelly country, can't you let a 6'1 male like me feel tall in my manlet south European country you fucking cunts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Brutal blackpill, you are not 6´1.

Also dutch people mog you to death, keep coping faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
It's fun to do Dutch ovens

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Brutal blackpill, you are not 6´1.

Also dutch people mog you to death, keep coping faggot.
I am bro, 186.2 in the morning, 185cm in the night, measured flat on the ground at the hospital

• JFL
Shitty reason to hate us man. I love Mediterranean countries especially Spain. And I'm only 5'11

Shitty reason to hate us man. I love Mediterranean countries especially Spain. And I'm only 5'11
It's ok bro, i like you because you are 5'11. The thing i hate about the dutch is that the men don't deserve to be that tall, they look soy af, got brutally masculine mogged by balkan men. And your women are fucking disgusting, too tall, look like orcs, not like petite beautiful south euro women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
It's ok bro, i like you because you are 5'11. The thing i hate about the dutch is that the men don't deserve to be that tall, they look soy af, got brutally masculine mogged by balkan men. And your women are fucking disgusting, too tall, look like orcs, not like petite beautiful south euro women
I agree. I work at the supermarket during the weekends and I get heightmogged by atleast 4 6'5+ guys every time.

I agree. I work at the supermarket during the weekends and I get heightmogged by atleast 4 6'5+ guys every time.
Thats kinda low for the Netherlands, i expected more then 4 jfl. But as i said, it's mainly your women, they just look wierd bro ,like not feminine at all, just awkwardly tall like some giraffes walking around slowly and height mogging really goodloking and masculine balkan males, and they have this wierd expression on their face, like they are always with this wierd autistic stare for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
Thats kinda low for the Netherlands, i expected more then 4 jfl. But as i said, it's mainly your women, they just look wierd bro ,like not feminine at all, just awkwardly tall like some giraffes walking around slowly and height mogging really goodloking and masculine balkan males, and they have this wierd expression on their face, like they are always with this wierd autistic stare for some reason
Hahaha true, still ideal breeding material if you wanna have high T tall kids though. Wym with expression btw? Can you describe it?

Hahaha true, still ideal breeding material if you wanna have high T tall kids though. Wym with expression btw? Can you describe it?
Like dutch have really blond hair and skin color and they always have this super focused stare with a slight smile when walking around everywhere, they look like nice people, but i just think thats all a mask. The old dutch people have always a smile in their face and the young males look soy af, hunched and timid, and the women are really tall, like 180cm and they walk wierd.

• JFL
Keep crying for us you fag.
the women are really tall, like 180cm and they walk wierd.
Bullshit. Only a small minority of women here is 180cm and above gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
Why cry? Majority of you are cucks and have no idea how to act with girls, timid af, you will get brutally moged and beat up by balkan and north african men

• JFL
Why cry? Majority of you are cucks and have no idea how to act with girls, timid af, you will get brutally moged and beat up by balkan and north african men
Keep crying for us you manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I will never step foot anywhere near the Dutch. I already get heightmogged enough in average height nations.

Bullshit. Only a small minority of women here is 180cm and above gtfo
I am not retarded, i kniw thats quite above average, but believe me man, that day half the women were almost my height for some reason, maybe they are from the north part of Netherlands?

• JFL
Lol sorry but this is just huge cope. This country is filled with tall chads and if only you spent a week here you'd know that. Don't talk about shit you know nothing of
I am not retarded, i kniw thats quite above average, but believe me man, that day half the women were almost my height for some reason, maybe they are from the north part of Netherlands?
They could've been related. Most women aren't 1.80 here

Netherlands needs to be nuked

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Lol sorry but this is just huge cope. This country is filled with tall chads and if only you spent a week here you'd know that. Don't talk about shit you know nothing of

They could've been related. Most women aren't 1.80 here
Yeah chads jfl, getting cucked by arabs and eastern euopeans every day to oblivion. Dutch are so effeminate

• JFL
The thing i hate about the dutch is that the men don't deserve to be that tall, they look soy af, got brutally masculine mogged by balkan men.

Yeah chads jfl, getting cucked by arabs and eastern euopeans every day to oblivion. Dutch are so effeminate

I live in the north part of the Netherlands, women here simply aren’t 180cm. Only a small minority of them. In my school there are probably only 3 girls that tall.
Then maybe they were that small minority there, whi knows

• JFL
Most arabs here are pretty short and they have a bad reputation which is why nobody likes them. And the only eastern Europeans I see here are polish which everyone despises too lmao. Sure the people here are pretty cucked bc of low prenatal testosterone etc but you're coping hard if you think those 2 mog anyone here. If anything maybe Spaniards are considered hot here.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Unbelievable just how cuckish this dutch guy looks

guy knows deep down that refugee is raw dogging his wife! His body language is so weak and pathetic

Then maybe they were that small minority there, whi knows
You’re just exaggerating matters. The average height of a woman here is 5’6-7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most arabs here are pretty short and they have a bad reputation which is why nobody likes them. And the only eastern Europeans I see here are polish which everyone despises too lmao. Sure the people here are pretty cucked bc of low prenatal testosterone etc but you're coping hard if you think those 2 mog anyone here. If anything maybe Spaniards are considered hot here.
I am not talking about that type of moging, but actual moging, like really alpha looking guys that are much more intimidating then native dutch. Like imagine young Leo as a dutch and Mike Tyson as the EE or north african, Mike would brutally mog pretty Leo

• JFL
I am not talking about that type of moging, but actual moging, like really alpha looking guys that are much more intimidating then native dutch. Like imagine young Leo as a dutch and Mike Tyson as the EE or north african, Mike would brutally mog pretty Leo
Girls would rather pick Leo than Mike tyson.

You’re just exaggerating matters. The average height of a woman here is 5’6-7.
Would i being 185cm do good in the Netherlands? Is that descent?

• JFL
like really alpha looking guys that are much more intimidating then native dutch. Like imagine young Leo as a dutch and Mike Tyson as the EE or north african, Mike would brutally mog pretty Leo
I’d consider being big and tall to also be considered intimidating, apparently, you don’t? I suppose you’re right about most Dutch men not looking as rough as some sandniggers and Eastern Europeans, though.

• JFL
Not high estrogen women like south european
Show sources or gtfo. Estrogen/testosterone doesn't have that much to do with preferences of women anyways lol. They always prefer masculine looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Show sources or gtfo. Estrogen/testosterone doesn't have that much to do with preferences of women anyways lol. They always prefer masculine looking men.
Yes thats why Mafia looking south European, EE, and North African masculine brutes are mogging dutch people

• JFL
Yes thats why Mafia looking south European, EE, and North African masculine brutes are mogging dutch people
The ones here are barely any more masculine. If anything they're shorter which makes them less masculine lulz

Are the Dutch really that tall or is it a meme?

Im 6ft2 and I mog most Norwegians I see here in Norway. Would I be height mogged on a daily basis if I was in Netherlands?

Yes, yes you would. The average male height here is 6’0 but there are lots of men taller than that. I see men who are 6’5 on a daily basis.
What about the women? Are they tall with big frame? If so I may have to visit Netherlands and impregnate a couple of Dutch foids :love:

I wonder if they are into an East African ogre like me...

keep crying for them.

What about the women? Are they tall with big frame?
No, the average height of a woman here would be something around 5’7 but on lots of occasions, they were heels which makes them a couple of inches taller.
I wonder if they are into an East African ogre like me...
Wouldn't say they’re ”into” anything specifically except good looking and tall men. You’d be far more more likely to have luck dating or fucking one if you were white, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
No, the average height of a woman here would be something around 5’7 but on lots of occasions, they were heels which makes them a couple of inches taller.

Wouldn't say they’re ”into” anything specifically except good looking and tall men. You’d be far more more likely to have luck dating or fucking one if you were white, though.
What about me bro, being south slavic? And 6'1? Here women are also 5'6 on average i all the girls i fucked are from 5'5 to 5'8

• JFL
What about me bro, being south slavic? And 6'1? Here women are also 5'6 on average i all the girls i fucked are from 5'5 to 5'8
You’re reasonably tall and white, so as long as you don’t look terrible and aren't autistic you should have little trouble fucking one.
You don’t need to be top tier height or top tier looks like many on here claim.

I mean thats tall for a female. Most women are around 5’3-5’5 on average.
Oh I see... I appreciate your honesty

I mean thats tall for a female. Most women are around 5’3-5’5 on average.
Since you’re 6’2 you’ll still heightmog all the foids you see. Unless you happen to encounter one which is 5’11 - 6’0 and is wearing heels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142